Chapter Three

San was walking out of the bar to have a quick smoke before going back inside. His bandmates had gone home already but he wanted to stay there, maybe have some fun, maybe get just a little drunk.

He had seen. They all knew Mingi and Hongjoong were together romantically, and as far as his knowdeledge went they never broke up. But he had seen how Mingi was looking at Yunho earlier when they were on stage, and that wasn't the look someone gave normally to one of his bestfriends, and he really wished he didn't, because now he either had to pretend he never saw anything, knew anything, or actually tell Hongjoong about it, and he didn't want to be that person.

So he wanted to let loose, get drunk, qnd forget his friends even for just one night. There was also his brother's matter that kept coming through his mind since he told him he had a crush on their drummer Yeosang. He didn't know what to do with that either.

So when he exited the door that faced the street and took out his cigarette, he was surprised to find another two guys out in the night.

One had -probably newly dyed seeing the color- silver hair and he looked like he was freezing. The other had black, slightly long hair and held a cigarette in between two fingers. There was a mole under his left eyes and he immediately cought San's eye.

He never really bothered finding out his sexuality, he just knew he didn't care about gender. One time he had talked about this with Yeosang, and he had told him he was probably bisexual or maybe pansexual, but he wasn't really keen on putting a label on himself, so he had decided that he would go with the flow of the events.

Right now he really wanted to know who that guy was, so after taking out a cigarette from his packet he walked to the two and tapped softly on the black haired boy's shoulder.

"Hey, excuse me, do ypu maybe have a lighter?" He asked, his dimpled smile on full display.

Now, San had a lighter. He never left his house without his favourite purple lighter with a purple cat drew on it, but he needed a conversation starter, and what better way to start a conversation if not asking him for a lighter?

The guy fumbled a little in his pants pockets, retrieving a cute pastel pink lighter with a few flowers on it and handed it to San.

"I'm San, what's your name? You and your friend's?" He tried again since the guy didn't speak earlier.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Wooyoung and this is—"

"You were playing the guitar."

"...Seonghwa." The guy, Wooyoung, finished with a sigh.

San's smile got wider when the siver haired guy, Seonghwa, asked him about his instrument. If his friend had saw him that meant that Wooyoung probably saw him too right? He nodded and took a drag from his now lightened cigaterette, blowing a cloud of smoke into the dark air of the night.

"Why are you talking to us? Aren't you like, famous?" Seonghwa asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Oh, No, we're not really famous. We have uploaded a few songs on youtube but not many people listen to us, and we like it better when we can play live" His gaze flicked from Seonghwa to Wooyoung in a second.

"I wanted to ask for your number though, to answer your question."

He watched as Wooyoung expression shifter from bored and calm to confused in not even a second, and he giggled at the sight. San knew that he was attractive and that many people admired and wanted to be with him, so it was a shock when the guy replyed with...

"No, why would I give it to you?"

He stayed still as Seonghwa smacked Wooyoung's arm.

"Woo, c'mon. you have to let loose. You can't be single forever!"