Chapter Twenty

When Wooyoung opened his eyes all the air in his lungs immediately left his body.

The prior night, after he had talked with Seonghwa, he had immediately called San to tell him how it went. However in the middle of his explanation he had started crying once more. He didn't know why, probably because of the feeling of freedom the derived from it all, or maybe because almost all the stress had left him at once, but next thing he remembered San had asked him if he wanted to go and watch a film with him, and he had gone to his house.

They had watched the film, yes. And then they had watched another one. And another one...

And they had apparently fallen asleep on their third movie, still on the couch, because after that there was just nothing.

And now Wooyoung had woken up, head pressed against San's chest, just a few centimeters from the older's face. One of San's arms was wrapped lightly around him, and oh god, they were close. 

Wooyoung had probably cuddled closer in his sleep too, for one of his legs was thrown carelessy on San's lap while the other was numb and crushed under his body weight.

He stayed still, eyes wide and mouth shut tightly, too afraid to wake the other up. What would San say if he woke up to Wooyoung snuggled up close against him? He would be mad wouldn't he? He didn't really seem like the person to get mad for something like this but everyone would if they woke up with someone pressed against them.

Woyoung couldn't even focus on how unconfortable to sleep on the couch was, or how his back slightly ached because of his sleeping position. His brain was completely empty of any thoughts right now.

He gingerly tried to get some distance between them, just to freeze once again when he heard a sound coming from upstairs, followed by a man walking down the stairs.

That must have been Jongho. San had told Wooyoung about him. He had told him he had a younger brother, whom he currently ived with, so that was the only plausible explanation in his mind.

But again, what would San's brother think if he found Wooyoung snuggled up against his brother?

The man seemed not to have noticed him yet. He had slightly blond hair and a face that could have popped right out of a modeling magazine.

However for the man to actually notice Wooyoung presence al it took was a few seconds. Their eyes met, and the man's face immediately flushed red. Why? Wooyoung didn't know, but at least he wasn't being yelled at.

"Is he sleeping?" The man whispered pointing to San.

Wooyoung nodded.

And San stirred.

" 'm not" He mumbled, voice groggy from the sleep.

Wooyoung stayed frozen -right after letting San stand up from the couch. For how long had San been awake? Well, he wasn't mad, Wooyoung was grateful for that, but what the hell?? He watched as San stretched and turned to the other man, who was now looking everywhere except San.

"Yeosang?" 

Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows. Ok, so that wasn't Jongho. Who's Yeosang?

"Yeo?" A voice yelled from upstairs.

San raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Ok, so, Wooyoung came to the conclusion that the person upstairs was probably San's brother, while the other guy, Yeosang, was probably... Jongho's boyfriend? He couldn't be sure but recalling the way the man's face had became red when he was going downstairs earlier and the way he avoided looking directly at San's face Wooyoung was almost completely sure.