Chapter Eighteen

Soo, my brother's band performed for the first time on stage today, so enjoy this chapter!!

I'll still update tomorrow. Love<33

_______________________

Seonghwa stood in place in front of his bestfriend. Wooyoung, the besfriend who had asked him to give him space almost a month earlier, that now finally wanted to talk to him again.

He could still feel the lingering sensation of Hongjoong's lips on his own. He wanted to ask him about it, he wanted to know what it meant, because from the feeling of it there was just no way that it meant nothing. The first time had been when they were drunk, yes, but they were both sober this time, and Seonghwa refused to believe that the younger didn't feel anything, but now was not the time to think about it.

"...Hey." He turned all of his attention on Wooyoung.

"Hey, Seonghwa..." 

Seonghwa smiled. He had missed his bestfriend's voice so much he could actually start crying if Wooyoung didn't look so troubled.

He motioned for the younger to come inside and Wooyoung complied, even if his movements were hesitant and the look on his face screamed that all he wanted to do right now was avoid talking to Seonghwa. But he entered the apartment nontheless and sat on the couch once Seonghwa had turned on the light once again.

Seonghwa followed right after him, sitting on his left.

And Seonghwa was worried. Last time he had seen Wooyoung in this state was when he had asked him to keep their distance and he was sure that whatever Wooyoung wanted to talk about was no less serious than that, but this time he had came specially to him, so he really had no idea on what the younger wanted to say.

He saw Wooyoung inhale deeply, and he expected him to talk. Instead, the younger started crying.

"Woo..."

He really didn't have the time to say anything else before he was crushed in a bone crushing hug by his sobbing besfriend.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Hwa. I'm so sorry..."

He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's trembling body, stroking his back in what he hoped was a comforting manner to his besfriend, and buried his face in his hair.

"It's okay Woo, you don't need to apologize, really. Everyone needs their own space sometimes."

Wooyoung pulled away from the hug, staring at him with his eyes glossy and tears covering his cheeks.

Seonghwa smiled at him, the best smile he could muster up. His besfriend was back and although it hurt him to see him like this he couldn't be happier to finally see him again. It had been hard not talking to Wooyoung for a whole month.

"That's not..." Wooyoung took a deep, although shuddering, breath, "...That's not why."

Seonghwa slightly furrowed his eyebrows. That was not why? So Wooyoung had done something? But he didn't. Wooyoung had never done anything to him, and the only time he had suffered because of him it was when he had asked for space, and that definitely couln't be helped.

"I mean... It is, but, not really? I... I thought it might help me, not talking to you, not seeing you, and it did- But avoiding you... It's- It's hurting me more than before..." Wooyoung spoke, sometimes being interrupted by his own sniffles, or sometimes sobs.

And Seonghwa couldn't understand. Had he been hurting Wooyoung? That was the last thing he wanted to do. His bestfriend was extremely precious to him, he would never do something to purposefully hurt the other.