Chapter One

Will I be able to handle two books at the same time? We'll see. Enjoy<33

This is written purely for entertaiment purposes and I do not own ateez in any shape or form.

I am writing this for fun and because I have a little too much time on my hands lately.

English is not my native language so please excuse any mistake I could make along the way

_______________________

Seonghwa was standing in front of his closet, trying to find something to wear that could emphasize his newly dyed silver hair.

His bestfriend of five years, Wooyoung, had planned to take him out to a small bar that he had choose to gatekeep for almost five months now for his twentysixth birthday, and he couldn't be more excited.

He always told him about how cool the atmosphere there was, how the lights seemed to paint the ambience with millions of different colors.

After carefully going through his whole wardrobe he decided to go for a pair of black baggy ripped jeans with fishnets underneath and a black shirt tugged into his pants.

As he finished to put on his clothes his phone received a notification from Wooyoung telling him he was already waiting for him outside in his car. Seonghwa grabbed a few silver chains and rings and headed out, putting the jewelry on as he walked down the stairs and into his besfriend's car.

"It was time you arrived, I've been here for at least ten minutes waiting for you." He rolled his eyes smirking playfully, glancing in Seonghwa's direction as he started the engine.

"Stop being overdramatic Woo, we both know you sent that text not even two minutes ago, I could've took longer to get ready, you know?" He leaned back into the passenger seat, closing his eyes just slightly.

"Your hair, the color looks good on you." He focused on the road ahead.

Seonghwa glanced at him from where his head rested on the seat, smiling. "Thanks dumbass, you look good in that fit too"

And he did. He was wearing a red button up shirt, unbutted to just under his chest, tugged in in his black jeans, yeah, he wore black jeans too, his were skinny though.

He turned on the radio and Seonghwa stared humming softly to the tunes, moving his head from side to side as the song that was currently playing started to speed up its rythm.

It wasn't long before Wooyoung pulled up in front of an old looking bar, "The Light" written in big letters just above the glass door from where he could see colorful lights escaping and hitting the street in front of him. The light's colors kept changin, from a deep blue to a light shade or aquamarine and then green, yellow, red, orange, pink, all in a different order.

Seonghwa realized he had zoned out just when his besfriend opened his door, offering him a hand to get off his car. He smiled at him and gladly took his hand as they both made their way to the entrance and inside the place.

They both were cought off guard when loud music reached their ears, forcing them to cover them with their hands until they got used to the loud volume.

Wooyoung, hand still secured in Seonghwa's, dragged him to the bar counter ordering a drink for himself and something else for him that he couldn't make out over the loud music. Seonghwa observed as the bartender nodded at his friend and started preparing the drinks right away, handing them to Wooyoung a minute later.