Taylor Caniff imagine

It was your 19th birthday today. Taylor promised you he was going to take you out for dinner tonight. He was coming to pick you up at 6:30. It was only 4:00 so you had exactly two hours and thirty minutes to get ready. You were looking through your closet for an outfit, when you got a message from Taylor.

From:Prince Charming 👑
Hey baby!! Happy birthday princess! I'll be there to pick you up at 6:30! I love you so much y/n!

You smiled to yourself just reading the message and thinking of him. You started typing to text him back.

To: Prince Charming 👑
Thank you baby! I love you more Tay-Tay! I'll be waiting for you!

You went to go turn on the shower and took a bath. A while later when you were done getting ready You went back to your room and started looking for your outfit.

You chose to wear a skin tight black dress, with black wedges. You were going to leave your hair loose but You curled it. You applied light makeup because You weren't a big fan of make up.

By the time You were ready it was already 6:25. Since you had 5 minutes left You went down stairs and grabbed a snack. It was already 6:33, when you heard knocking. You got up and went to go open the door and You saw Taylor dressed up really nice. If You were being honest he looked really hot.

"Hey baby! You ready to go?" He asked. "Yea just let be get my purse. Be right back!" You said and walked away going to get your purse. You met up with Taylor in his car and he opened the door for you. "Thank you baby!" You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Anything for the birthday princess." He laughed. He walked to the drivers seat and got in. "You look beautiful by the way!" He smiled and kissed your lips. He started driving with one hand interwined with yours and the other hand driving.

When you guys got to the restaurant you both walked and they took you to your table. We sat down and the waiter walked up to your table. "Hello and welcome. What may you guys like to drink?" He asked. "I'll just have a glass of water. Thank you!" You stated. He nodded and asked Taylor the same thing,"I would like a glass of orange juice. Thanks!" He nodded and left.

You and Taylor were looking at the menu when Taylor set his down and stood up. He grabbed your hand motioning for you to get up with him. You stood up and looked into his dreamy brown that you somehow seem to get lost in a lot.

Next thing You know Taylor is in one knee and his hand is in his pocket. He took out a small black box. He opened and You were the most shocked you've ever been.

"Y/n, I love you so much princess! I've never been this happy in my life. It has been the best 3 years of my life and I couldn't ask for anything else. You changed my life for the better. When I'm around you I can be who I am. I feel like a regular boy around you, I don't feel like the kid from vine. I can actually be myself around you. I couldn't be happier than what I am. I want to spend the rest of my life being happy with you. So what I'm trying to say is will you do me the honors of being the new Mrs. Caniff and marrying me?" Taylor spit out.

You were crying of how surprised you were. Your hand was over your mouth because you couldn't speak. You just nodded. You knew you wanted to spend the rest of my life with Taylor he the one. Taylor put the ring on my finger and got up to hug me. You were crying in his shoulder.

"I love you so much y/n! I never want to loose you! I'm so proud you agreed to marry me!" Taylor said tearing up and he kissed me. "I love you more Taylor. I'm glad I going marry you! I wouldn't want it to be anyone else!" You said still crying.

"Forever and always?" He asked

"Forever and always!" You smiled and kissed his lips and it was full of passion.

You couldn't be happier right now in a couple years you were going to be the new Mrs. Caniff.

_______________
*2 years later*
You and Taylor had gotten married and had 3 kids that Taylor totally adored. He would spoil all of them. He would always think that proposing to you was the best decision he ever made.