Taylor asking you out

A/n: hey guys, it's the co-owner Hayes and I just wanted to say that your comments make my day 😂 please please comment your requests ! I would love to write any type of imagine for you ! Anyways love you all ! 😍 

You and Dillion have been best friends since you were in diapers. You two did everything together, always attached by the hip. A few years ago a kid named Taylor moved into your neighborhood and him and Dillion have been best friends ever since. You didn't want to admit it but you had the hots for Taylor. His perfectly toned abs, the way his bandanas match every outfit, the way he smirks when you have something sarcastic to say to him when he flirts with you. You couldn't help but fall for him over the years, the thing is you thought you never had a chance

"You know starring at people isn't polite" Dillion says smirking at you. You realize  you completely got lost in your thoughts and stared at Taylor the whole time. You felt your cheeks get hot and you start grading some cheese.

"I didn't mean to I got lost in thought" you say as Dillion preps the meat for the BBQ. You and the boys are throwing a little BBQ in honor of school ending and summer starting. Maggie (your bbf), carter, Mathew, and Jj were already here either playing some type of game outside or swimming.

"Hey don't you think it's weird Jg didn't come with Jj ?" You asked Dillion as he's searching for tongs.

"Yeah I thought I was the only one who noticed" he says finding them and placing them next to the steaks.

"I wounder I-" you say being cut off by the front door closing and a high pitched laugh. Jg comes around the corner with a girl under his arm. She pretty, she's got medium long black hair, plump lips, sketchy eyebrows, and  she's got perfect skin. I already don't like her . I smile and say hi to them, I give Jg a hug and when i pull away she's glaring at me. I chuckle and she puts a fake smile on her face cause she knows she's being watched.

"Hi I'm Madison" she says sticking her hand out

"Hi I'm y/n, nice to meet you" you say shaking her hand firmly. You pull away and go back into the kitchen while everyone else introduces themselves. You see Maggie roll her eyes and disperse from the crowd walking towards you. You chuckle but keep grading more cheese and heating up tortillas. Maggie comes and stands next you huffing.

"She's fake" you both say same time.you look at each other  and smile, giggling slightly. She takes a tomato and starts to dice it. You finish the cheese and get wrapped up into a conversation when Taylor cuts you off.

"Um can you take me to the store please?" Taylor asks innocently

"Um yeah" you say after Maggie and Dillon start smirking at you.

"Just let me rinse my hands, here take my keys and start the car I'll be out in a second" you say smiling at him hanging him you BMW keys. He smiles and nods walking off. You turn around and lose your smile instantly

"What did you two do ?" You say looking at them as the smirk and giggle.
"Nothing" Dillon says cutting avocados.
"Yeah I'm with Dillion, we ain't doing a thing" Maggie says placing her hand on his back making him stand straighter and blush. She starts blushing and pulls her hand away.

"Riiiighht, so I'm just act like I didn't see the both of you blushing and leave your love feast alone. " you say smirking and walking away. You walk out to the  car and jump in the passenger side. 
"So why we going to the store?" You ask as Taylor drives away from the house
"Oh we need A1 sauce" he says smiling. You chuckle and turn the radio up a little.

"Cause I got the soda" you sing dancing around a little. You start laughing as Taylor starts doing the same. Taylor pulls into a parking spot and gets out walking to your door opening it for you. You blush at his small gesture.