Stitches-SM Preference #22

Taylor: I thought that I've been hurt before, but no ones ever left me quite this sore.
You broke up with Taylor because he was being distant and didn't care about anything anymore. He thought he would be better off alone, but when you left he was left hurt and with no one.

Sammy: If I quit calling you my lover, move on.
Sam broke up with you for his ex girlfriend. You friends kept telling you to move one because he did, but you felt like you couldn't.

Nate: Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head.
You left Nate because he cheated on you. He totally regrets it and can't stop thinking about you.

Hayes: your words cut deeper than a knife, now I need someone to breathe me back to life.
Before you and Hayes broke up, you guys had a fight. When you said the words 'were done' Hayes immediately regretted everything and now he wants you to go back to him.

Aaron: Needle and the thread gonna wind up dead
You and Aaron broke up because of the distance. Without you Aaron feel nothing, he feel dead without you.

Cameron: Gotta feeling that I'm going under, but I know that'll make it out alive.
Cameron felt empty without you. He wouldn't leave his room. When he did he was always sad and depressed.

Jack G: your bitter heart, cold to the touch.
You guys had a fight. You both said pretty mean things that day. He totally regrets it after you had said the two words that broke his heart 'we're over'.

Shawn: And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
Shawn missed you more than anything. He was on tour with Austin Mahone. He broke it off because he didn't think it would work with the distance. Now he wishes her never did. He feels lost without you or your kisses.

Matt: Just like a moth drawn to a flame, you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain.
Matt broke up with you because he didn't think he was in love with you anymore. Once you were gone he regretted it. He started think that maybe he was in love with you. All he felt was pain now.

Nash: now I'm gonna reap what I sow, I'm left seeing red on my own.
The day you guy fought you left his house. You were driving and you got in a car crash. Nash started to regret the fight and started think of how he will be without you.

JJ: tripping over myself, aching begging you to come help.
Jack had gotten drunk and accidentally kissed another girl. You didn't let him explain and left him. He's been begging for your forgiveness, but you don't know if you want to forgive him.

Carter: needle and the threads gotta get you out of my head.
Carter would non stop thinking about you. You were always on his mind and that made him miss you even more. He regrets breaking up with you.

Dillon: you watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shaking, falling into my knees.
They say you left him, Dillon had stayed home crying. He loved you more than anything, but he let 1 stupid fight ruin it all.