Jack johnson part 2

4 years later
Y/n's pov
It's been 4 year since I got pregnant and Jack left the baby and I. I had a baby boy. His name is Hunter Isaac Johnson. Jack always loved that name so I decided to name him that and I gave him his fathers last name. Cameron has been really helping us through out everything that happened. He's been supporting hunter and I through everything.

Hunter was now 3 years old turning 4 in a week. I was out with Cameron buying things for Hunters birthday party. I went to the mall to buy him an outfit for him to wear the day of his party. "Cam Im going to go look for a basketball jerseys for hunter to wear. I'll meet you at the food court." I said as he nodded and I walked away.

I went into footlocker to get hunter some shoes first and I saw a familiar face that I never thought I'd see again. It was Jack. As soon as I saw him I started to walk the opposite way hoping he would notice. "J! It's y/n!" I heard Gilinskys voice blowing my cover. I slowly turned around and I gave both jacks a small smile.

"Come On baby lets go." I said picking up hunter and walking out as fast as I could. I was making my way towards the food court when Hunter decided to speak up. "Mommy, who was that?" He asked with his sweet voice. "Just old friends baby. Let's go try to find your uncle." I said walking faster but then I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Y/n!" It was Johnson's voice. I tried picking up the pace but he caught up to me.

"Y/n slow down!" He said grabbing my arm and turning me around. "What do you want Jack?" I said with attitude. "I just wanted to see how you were doing." "I'm fine if you can't tell. We're fine." I said and about to turn around, Hunter spoke up. "Mommy, why does he look like me?" He asked confused. I sighed. This day was going to come around sooner or later. I bent down to be Hunters height. "Hunter baby, this is your father." I said with a tear rolling down my face. It was time to tell him.

Johnson's pov
"Mommy, why does he look like me?" I heard the little boy ask. Mommy? This is him. My son. "Hunter baby, this is your father." I stood there with no words. Hunter. I always wanted to name my son that. "You're my daddy?" Hunter questioned while his eyes got watery. I nodded and I was speechless. I saw a tear slip down y/n's face. I got down to be hunters height. "Yeah I'm your father." I said and he came to give me a hug and I broke down crying.

After 2 minutes of crying and hugging him I got up. "How old is he?" I asked
y/n. "3. Turning 4." She said with a dull face. I missed almost 4 years of my sons life because I decided to be selfish and just think about myself. I never once thought about y/n or my child. He's beautiful. He has my eyes. I look at him and I smile.

Y/n's pov
Jack was smiling at Hunter. Then cam showed up. "What is he doing here?" He asked with a mad look on his face. "We ran into him." I said. "We can leave now. I don't want him near my nephew." Cam said picking up Hunter. "Cam please. I missed almost 4 years of his life and I don't want to miss more. I just want to get to know him and be a part of his life again." Jack said with tears.

"You don't get to be a part of his life! You abandoned him and my sister! She didn't know what to do and the only person there to help her raise your child was me ! You were to irresponsible to take care of him so you decided to leave him instead? You don't get to just decide when to show up and be a part of his nor my sisters life again. It was your choice to leave. You left once and you can leave again." Cam said walking away with Hunter.

"Y/n please!" Jack said crying. "I'm sorry jack but cams right. You don't get to just be a part of his life right now. You should've thought about this before you left me and Hunter all alone and I had no where to go. Thankfully Cam gave up going on tour to help us. You didn't want a baby. So why want one now? Goodbye jack." I said and I followed cam. I'm always going to love him but I won't ever forgive him for leaving Hunter and I.

Johnson's pov
I knew I fucked up once I left them. I regret everything I did that day. "It's going to be okay man." Gilinsky said while placing his hand on my shoulder. "That's my son jack. And because of a stupid decision I made, I'll never get to be a part of his life or y/n's. I love that girl yo. I truly do love her. I don't know why I ever left." I said crying. "Come On lets go man." Gilinsky said while walking to the car.

I can't believe I'll never get to know my son. It's all my fault. My selfishness got the best of me 4 years ago and now I'm going to miss my son growing up. I'll never forgive myself for this. I just didn't know how to be a father but now that I see him, I see what I've been missing and I've been missing a lot of his life. Cameron hates me and y/n will never talk to me again. There's no hope for me.
____________________
Let me know in the comments if you guys want a part 3. If you want a part 3 go read my "thought wrong" story and tell your friends about it ! Also add me on Snapchat @ fvck_kianna ! Comment "done" when you've added me or read my story.