lexie pt2

Me and jack have been walking around for hours at this outlet mall he dragged me to.

"jack please im so hungry, im gonna die" i say being over dramatic and clinging to his shoulder. 

"oh my lord your so over dramatic" his says rolling his eyes through his glasses. 

" hey i seen that" i say pouting. he smiles and shakes his head.

"I dont know what your talking about" he says fighting a smile

"buy me food and ill forgive you" i say sticking my hand out for him to make a deal with me 

" fine" he says rolling his eyes. my smile grows wide bc food. "but we have to get subway" he says smirking cause he knows i hate subway. Little does he know im starving and will legit eat anything. I pout then quickly smile 

"deal" i say shaking his hand. i dont let go and basically drag him to subway.

-20 mins later-

 Jack and I are currently spread out on the grass in this field by the mall. 

" It almost hurts to breath" i say taking shallow breaths 

"yeah, if i even attempt to sit up im gonna hurl everywhere" jack says breathing heavy

i giggle and he does too. we just sit there and look up at the cloudy sky. I think about everything jacks done for me and how much iv fallen for him in the past year. I want to tell him but every time i try something happens and it gets in the way. maybe ill tell him now. 

"hey" i say and jack grunts telling me hes listening.

"oh!, so wait hold that thought .. iv been wanting to tell you this all day but  i need your advice. " he says sitting up and turning towards me. i frown slightly but quickly smile cause i can do it tomorrow. 

" Okay shoot" i say smiling

" so theres this girl" he says with his eyebrows raised. i feel my heart sink and the smile quickly fall off my face. 

"and i need to know whats the perfect way to ask her out?!" he says " oh but the thing is she doesn't know i like her, at least i dont think she does" he says kinda excited. meanwhile i feel my heart shatter with every word he says.  I dont want him to know how much im hurting right now or think somethings wrong so i put a fake smile on my face. I try to imagine him asking me out and tell him what i would want. 

"well, i would ask to hang out and then take her on a cool adventure somewhere, then at the end of the night just kiss her. no matter what the response i would tell her how you feel ... maybe give her some flowers or a necklace or something like that.. then when she says yes to being your girlfriend, cause she will. take her out and show her off any chance you have... spoil her but not with gifts and stuff.... shower her with love and passion and sometimes gifts" i says smiling thinking about me and jack together. but my smile fades as i realize hes gonna be doing that with someone else. 

"wow, okay wow" he says soaking it all in. 

"thank you your the best" he says gabbing my cheeks and kissing my forehead. my heart flutters and i feel my cheeks flush red. He stands up and holds his hand out for me to grab. 

" oh such a gentleman" i say laughing a little as he pulls me up. we begin the journey through the mall for the perfect birthday gift for his mom before heading home.

~~~ 

part two kinda short im sorry but i just got called into work ... i will finish this later!