Carter ( Request for jen)

Jen and carter have been together for almost 3 years now. 

*JENS POV*

 Johnson and gilinsky , are over at carters house while i get ready with Maggie at my house. were all going out to mahogany's club opening downtown. I slip on my black mid length dress and black heels. this is honestly the  sluttiest thing iv worn since Halloween and i would love to wear something longer but carter dosent agree with my choices so he picked it out from me.  I dont want to make him mad in anyway, shape, or form since last time i had bruises for weeks. I love him but i hate having to hide all the marks. I sigh heavily and run my hands down the "dress"  a few times flatening the material.

"Wow, you look wow." maggie says as she applies lipstick to her perfectly plump lips.

" no you look wow i look eh" i say chuckling. I stare at her dress and how it perfectly hugs her body and how her hair flows perfectly. I mentaly sigh wishing i looked as good as she did all the time.

"Oh shut up" she says laughing  "lets blow this taco stand" she says grabbing her heels. i laugh under my breath as she now announces shes craving tacos. The car ride to caters was loud and fun, music is crazy now and days. when we pulled up to carters , the first person i see is jj and i hugged him like it would be the last. I hug jg and then head upstairs to carters room.  I knock briefly and slightly open the door. 

"carter babe , you in here?" i say through the door. 

"Yeah im in the bathroom" he yells back. I walk in all the way a gently close the door. I dont know what kind of mood hes in so im just being extra careful. I walk through his room into his bathroom and hes buttoning up a white suit shirt. I lean against the door frame and smile a little. Im lucky to have him i really am, i just wish he didnt have such a temper. no one knows he does this , hits me. hes gotten so much better . It used to be everyday now its only every once in a while. 

"You should roll your sleeves up its sexier" I say as he buttons up the last button.  He laughs and shakes his head.

"im going for elegant not sexy babe" he says walking towards me. He plants a chast kiss on my lips and sits on the edge of his bed to put his dress shoes on. he slips them on and ties them up.

"Do you want a tie or bow tie?" i ask walking towards his closet. "Um no tie but grab my suit jacket, the black one please" he says with his back towards me. I shake my head even tho he cant see me and grab his coat. i walk back to him and he stands up tucking his shirt in.

"You look really nice babe" I say picking little lint pieces off his coat. 

"Thank you baby you look amazing" he says extending his arms out so i can slip his jacket. i smile and slip the jacket on and brush out the sides once its on . He turns around mumbling thank you and pulls me in a kisses me. I smile in the kiss and he does to. 

"Okay you ready to go?" he says extending his hand for me to take. 

"Yeah, lets go" i say grabbing his hand and walking out of the room with him. As we walk downstairs the boys start a commotion and start in their own convo. I start walking towards Maggie. 

"We leavin" she asks and i nod taking her hand in mine and dragging her to the door.  

"So, whos car we taking ?" i ask standing next to carter. they boys giggle like school girls and i look at them confused

"were taking a limo" carter says adjusting the watch on his wrist smiling at me. 

"woah really?!" i ask as i look to maggie who looks amazed by the limo with loud music pulls up.