Nate maloley imagine

You were walking your dog, Max at the park. You sat on a bench and took out your phone and started going through the Instagram. When you finished you put your phone away and looked up to see four guys playing basketball.

You noticed one of the guys had tattoos on his body, but they made him look hotter than he was. You were lost in your thoughts until you saw your dog run up to the attractive guy. You ran after your dog. "Max! Stop running!" You kept screaming his name until you saw the hot guy pick him up.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry about my dog I was kind of spaced out when he ran." I said nervously. He smiled at you and handed max to you. "It's alright cutie! I love dogs anyways!" He said making you blush to the fact he called you 'cutie'.

"Oh um thanks!" You smiled after he handed you max. "No problem! Um can I by any chance have your number, so we can keep in touch?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Oh umm sure just hand me your phone." You said putting max down and taking his phone to type in your number.

"I'm Nate by the way." He said smiling at you and taking your phone to put his number in. "I'm y/n." You smiled back and took your phone back. "You want to go out sometime and hopefully get to know each other better?" He asked smiling and showing his amazing dimples, which you found adorable.

"I would love to go out with you. Just text me what we're doing later on. I'll talk to you later, bye!" You say smiling and pecking his cheek, making him blush.
______________________
Sorry it's so short! I kinda ran out of ideas for this one! Taking requests! If you want me to write a fanfic, just comment which of the boys I should do it of!