Cameron Dallas imagine

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You yelled at Cameron. "I'm being serious!! I saw you flirting with him y/n. I'm not fucking blind!" He yelled back.

At the moment you and Cameron are fight because he thought you were flirting with some guy at Walmart. When you weren't , the guy was asking me about what to get his girlfriend for her birthday, but Cameron wouldn't let you explain.

"WOULD YOU JUST LET ME EXPLAIN WHY HAPPENED AND MAYBE YOULL UNDERSTAND WHY WE WERE TALKING!" You screamed louder than usual.

" I DONT NEED AN EXPLANATION. YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE. YOU GO AROUND AND FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS. EXACTLY WHAT A WHORE DOES!" He yelled back scaring you a little. He just called you a whore. He never calls you stuff like that.

You stepped back with tears threatening to spill out of your eyes. As soon as Cameron saw you about to cry he softened up and had a guilty look on his face. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said th-" I cut him off. "Just stop Cameron. I'm fucking done with you. If I'm such a whore than I might as well leave. You don't want to be with a whore do you?" You said going up stairs and taking out a suitcase.

"No baby! I didn't mean it I said it out of anger. Please don't leave me I love you!" He said starting to tear up. "No cam! I'm done with this bullshit. If you loved me you would've let me explain to you that the guy you saw me with asked me about what to get his girlfriend. I wasn't flirting with him." You said zipping up the suitcase. "Baby I didn't know. I'm sorry please just don't leave. I need you y/n!" He said crying and following you down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Cameron, but I can't deal with this anymore. I don't want to be called a whore by my boyfriend. Which is what happened." You said crying and walking outside to my car. "I didn't mean it! Please just don't leave." He sobbed. "You obviously did mean it, if not you wouldn't have said. Bye Cameron!" You said before getting in your car and driving to your brother, Matthew house.

You walked into his house and he saw you crying and ran to me. "Y/n what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. "M-Me and C-Cameron got I-into a fight. I broke up with him." You said sobbing. "Can I stay here for a while?" You asked Matt. "Of course you can sis!" He said and to you to the guest room.

*2 weeks later*

Cameron has been blowing up you phone with calls and messages. He tweets stuff about your break up which to be honest makes you feel bad.

"@camerondallas: I messed up! It all my fault. I let her go, it was all a misunderstanding!"

You heard a knock on your door. Matt walked in. "Hey y/n! Someone is here to see you!" He said a left my room. You were confused wondering who was looking for you. You walked down stairs and saw the one person you weren't expecting at all.

Cameron.

"Cameron? What are you doing here?" You asked looking at him. He looks so dull and pale. He looked just like me. He had bags under his eyes. "I need you y/n. These 2 weeks have been horrible without you. I need you back please. I didn't mean what I said that day. I've been horrible without you. Please take me back!" He said starting to cry. You were crying also, listening to him. "Yes Cameron I'll take you back!" You said and jumped in his arms a kissed him. "Thank you so much baby. These have been the worst to weeks without you. I love you so much princess." He said smiling at you. "I love you too Cameron!" You said and kissed his lips passionately.