Sammy wilkinson imagine

You and Sam were hanging out in the park. When all of a sudden you saw his ex come up to you guys. "Omg! Hey Sammy! I haven't seen you in so long, you still look hot." She said with an annoying voice.

She went to hug Sammy. "Hey Jessica! (Sorry is that's your name) what are you doing here?" He said holding your hand. "Oh I was just walking around, but now that I found you want to go hangout out right now?" She asked smirking at me, while I glared at her. "Oh, I can I actually with my girlfriend y/n." He said making you squeeze his hand and smile slightly.

"Just leave her already. We all know you just feel bad for her and that you never got over me. She ugly as hell anyways. You should be with someone pretty, like me." She said smirking. Did she not see that you were right next to him. You got mad and immediately left the park, leaving both of them behind.

You were far ahead and you turned around to see Sammy still talking to her. Now your were pissed of at the fact that he just accepted everything she about you right in front of you. Since you were mad at Sammy you went to your house and just sat in your room.

All of a sudden the door bust open. "Babe, why did you leave me there?" Sam asked like it wasn't obvious. "Are you fussing kidding me sam? You are asking why I left when you were right next to me. Did you not hear what she told you about me? She said like I wasn't even there. You still stayed with thy slut sam." You raised your voice at him, still pissed.

"But babe, you perfectly know I don't want her, so why do you get mad. She's in the past for a reason baby girl. I stayed behind a while after you ran because I was telling her off for about what she said about you. I love you y/n not her. There's no reason to be jealous baby." He said walking to you and pecking your lips. "I'm sorry Sam. I guess I just think you are going to leave me for someone better." You said hugging him. "C'mon babe! I may be stupid but not stupid enough to to leave you. I love you way to much princess." He said kissing you. "I love you to Sammy." You said kissing back.
__________________
Sorry it's so short! I'll make them longer hopefully. I'll only update on Mondays now cuz I start school next week, so I don't want to much stress. Send me request I'll most likely do them! Also, go read my Dillon rupp story. I just started it an it be really soil if you guys checked it out!