Carter reynolds

You had just found out that your childhood dog, Molley, had passed away while you were with your boyfriend, Carter, at Magcon. You were backstage when you started crying. Carter noticed and he came backstage to where you were. "Babe? What happened?" He asked shocked considering he's never seen you cry.

"You remember my dog Molley?" Carter nodded. "Well um... I just got a call from my mom saying that she passed." You said crying even more. Carter walked up to you and pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm sorry baby girl! I know how much she meant to you." He said pecking your lips.

He kissed your tear stained cheeks. Magcon had finished so you and carter went back to your hotel room. You were laying down looking through your pictures when you came across one of you and Molley. You automatically started crying. Cater noticed and he hugged you tightly.

"Please don't cry baby! I don't like seeing you sad, it make me sad. C'mon let me see that amazing smile that I fell in love with." He said making you chuckle an smile. "There's the sugar!" He said making you laugh. "I miss Molley!" You said sadly. "I know you do y/n, but she's in a better place now and she doesn't want you to be sad babe." He said pecking your forehead.

"Thanks for always being there when I need you Carter." You said kissing him. "I'll always be there for you princess! I'll never let you deal with stuff alone. I love you so much!" He said making you smile. "I love you too Carter!" You said snuggling into his chest. You guys went to bed and you fell asleep thinking about all the memories with Molley.
_____________________
Im so sorry that it's short! I just really wanted to update for you guys! I'll update my other books too! I have a lot of books coming soon for you guys as soon as I'm done with the others! Go read my Johnson story "living the dream" and my Dillon story "nothing is impossible"