Jack johnson imagine

Your pov

I was sitting home alone, sitting on my bed wondering to myself if I should tell my best friend that I'm in love with him. Jack Johnson is my best friend, I've been in love with him for about 3 years now and I've never had the nerve to tell him, but I was planning on telling him today.

I was more nervous than I will ever be. I got up from my bed and started getting ready. I was roaming through my closet for a nice outfit.

I finally found a decent outfit. I was going to wear jean high waisted shorts, a batman crop top, and my all black Jordans. I put my hair it a high pony tail. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the kitchen, grabbed my keys and heading into my car.

The whole time I was driving I was shaking of how nervous I was. I had finally arrived at his house and got out of my car and locked it. I walked towards the door and since Jack gave me a spare key I opened it. I walked in and saw something I didn't want to see ever.

Jack was making out with with the schools slut.

When they noticed I was standing there, they turned around and Jack stood there shocked. "Y/n what a-are y-you doing here?" He asked stuttering a little.

My eyes started watering. As soon as soon as the tears were about to spill I ran out of his house and into my car. I was listening to Jack scream my name. "Y/n! Y/n wait!" He yelled following me. I got in my car and started driving. I was driving full speed and crying at the same time. I then felt a car hit mine and all of a sudden the car starts spinning and all I see is black.

Jacks pov

After I ran after y/n and she left in her car. I got in mine and followed her. After following for about 3 minutes, I saw the worst thing ever happen.

Y/n just got in a car accident.

I stopped my car and ran out of it and headed towards y/n's car. I saw her in there with scratches all over her. I immediately pulled her out and called the cops. They were going to be here in about 5 minutes.

As soon as the paramedics got here they took y/n on the stretcher. "Can I please go with her?" I asked crying to the fact the girl I'm in love with just got in an accident and it kind of my fault. "I'm sorry, but only relatives are allowed." The lady said walking away. "I-I'm her b-boyfriend. Please just let me got with her." I responded. "Alright fine! Get in!" She said.

I ran in and sat next to y/n stroking her hand. "I-I'm so sorry y/n. I never kissed her, she kissed me when she heard the door opening and she was being stubborn so I couldn't pull away." I was still crying and we finally arrived at the hospital.

They took y/n in and I wasn't allowed to go so I had to stay outside waiting for them. "Y/f/n y/l/n?" I the doctor say. I got up and headed in front of him. "Yes? How is she is she going to make it?" I said while my voice was cracking. "Yes she will she asleep and will wake up in a couple days, the accident caused damage in her head meanings she won't wake up for a couple days. She also has a broken leg that she might want to be off of. You may visit her now." He said making me sigh.

I walked in and saw her hooked up to a bunch wires, and all the scratches on her face. Looking at her make me think how this is kind of my fault. I walked towards her and sat down grabbing her hand and stroking it. "I-I'm so sorry y/n! I can't help but think this is kind of my fault. I swear I didn't kiss her. I want you to know that.... I'm in love with my best friend. I've loved you for so long y/n and I've been hoping one day you will love me too. I've come to think that you never will, but I will always love you y/n no matter what. Please wake up y/n I don't know what I will do without you." I said sobbing at this point hoping she'll wake up. I put my head down crying to myself.

Your pov

"I-I'm so sorry y/n! I can't help but think this is kind of my fault. I swear I didn't kiss her. I want you to know that.... I'm in love with my best friend. I've loved you for so long y/n and I've been hoping one day you will love me too. I've come to think that you never will, but I will always love you y/n no matter what. Please wake up y/n I don't know what I will do without you." I heard someone say recognizing the voice as Jack's.

Jack loves me. He's loved me the whole time. I can't believe it. This whole time the person I love has loved me back. I tried my best to open my eyes and I finally opened and I saw the blank wall. I turned my head and saw Jack with his head down. I could he his small sobs. I squeezed his hand making him pick his head up.

When he saw me he smiled bigger than he ever has. "Oh god y/n!" He said and then kissing me lips catching me by surprise. He pulled away and just stared at me. "I love you so much y/n. I'm so sorry this all happened." He said still staring and stroking the back of my hand. "It's alright Jack. It's not your fault and I love you too! Always have." I replied making him smile.

He started leaning in and I leaned in to. His lips then crashed into mine making me feel sparks in that kiss. We then pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"Y/n will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked holding my hands. "I would love to." I said smiling at him and he gladly returned the gesture.

"I love you princess!" He said pecking my lips.

"I love you too Jack!"
_____________________
I'm sorry this one sucks! I'll make better one later on!
Also I might not post Wednesday cuz I've been feeling bad lately, so I'm not sure if I'm posting in Wednesday.