Hayes grier

You were hanging out with your boyfriend Jaxon. You guys we're going to have a movie night with his friends. One of them happened to be the kid you used to like, Hayes Grier.

You liked Hayes for about 3 years but he never noticed you. One day Jaxon walked up to you and asked you out. You've been in love with Jaxon ever since. He's the best boyfriend you can ask for.

You and Jaxon were sitting on the couch watching TV when you guys heard the doorbell ring. Jaxon got up to open the door. Standing outside the door was Hayes, Mike, and Caden. They were his best friends.

We all walked to the couch and they started playing video games while You were just sat on my phone doing nothing. You got up and went to the kitchen and get something to drink. You then heard Hayes tell Jaxon something. "Hey man, I'm gonna get something to drink." He said getting up and coming to the kitchen.

Hayes then started talking to you. "Hey y/n? Can I tell you something?" He asked nervously. "Sure!" You said looking towards him. "I like you y/n. I have for a while now." You sat there shocked. "I'm sorry Hayes but I can't be with you. I had liked you for 3 years but you never noticed until I started dating Jaxon. I'm sorry but I just don't like you in that way anymore. I like Jaxon now." You said getting up and walking towards Jaxon.

"Hey babe!" Jaxon said pecking your lips. You smiled and looked at Hayes noticing that he was frowning. He noticed you were staring and he gave you a slight and small smile. You returned it and you cuddled into Jaxon.
_________________________
Sorry it's so short! Go read my new Jack Johnson story! It's called living the dream! Read my Dillon Rupp one also. 11.5k you guys are amazing! I love you all!