Shawn mendes |part 2|

Y/N's POV

It's been 3 years since I had left Shawn. I haven't seen him ever since that day. Drew was now 17 years old and I had found out I was pregnant after I left Shawn so now I have a 3 year old son, Jason Mendes. Shawn doesn't know Jason is alive. Drew would always remind me of Shawn when I looked at him. Drew was still mad at Shawn for everything that had happened. He would always tell me how he never wanted to see his dad again.

Shawn would always pass by Taylor's house but Taylor would never let him in the house knowing what he did to me. None of the guys have talked to Shawn either.

"Drew want to come to the mall with me and Jason?" I asked him. "Sure!" He said coming wth me. "Bye Taylor!" I yelled across the house. "Bye uncle Taylor!" Jason and Drew yelled. "Bye guys!" He said coming to us and giving us a hug. We got in the car and started driving to mall.

We arrived at the mall and we started off going to Champs. (It's a shoe store.) I bought Jason and Drew a couple pairs of shoes and we went to H&M. I bought myself a couple clothe and then we went to the food court because  Jason got hungry.

We sat down when Drew pointed out something. "Mom! Is that dad with aunt Aaliyah?" He asked. I turned around and I saw Shawn with Aaliyah eating McDonald's. Shawn noticed us and his face went soft as soon as he saw us. He got up and started walking towards us. "Hey y/n!" He said nervously. "Hey Shawn." I said. "Hey Drew." He said smiling at him. Drew just glared at Shawn. "Y/n can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded. "Drew take care of Jason!" I said as he nodded and I walked with Shawn.

We stopped by the Apple Store. "Y/n I miss you so much! You have no idea how bad I feel about everything I did! I never meant to do what I did. I'm so sorry y/n. I miss Drew! But he hates me now! I love you y/n, I never stopped and I never will! Please I'm begging you please forgive me and take me back y/n! I've been miserable these past 3 years! They have been the worst 3 years ever! Please forgive me!" He said sobbing at this point.

Looking at Shawn like this hurts me. I nodded. "I forgive you Shawn!" I said hugging him. "Thank you so much!" He said crying in my neck. We pulled away and he kissed my lips. I've missed those lip. "Come here! I want you to meet someone!" I said dragging him.

We arrived back to where we were sitting and we saw Aaliyah talking to Drew and Jason. As soon as Drew saw us he got up and walked towards us. "Dad? I'm really sorry how I've been treating you lately. It just hurt to see you hit mom like that!" He said. "Understand buddy! It was wrong for me to that! Your mom forgave me though. Do you forgive me?" Shawn asked him. Drew nodded and hugged his dad. "Now Shawn I want you to meet Jason. Your other son!" I said picking up Jason and handing him to Shawn. Shawn looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Mommy, who is this?" Jason asked. "This is your father Jason. Hi name is Shawn!" I said smiling. Jason looked at Shawn and hugged his neck. Shawn hugged him tightly as a tear slipped from his eyes. "I love you daddy!" Jason said. "I love you too baby boy!" Shawn said crying a little. A tear then slid down my cheek.

Shawn's POV

"I love you daddy!" Jason said. "I love you too baby boy!" I said crying. I have another son and I couldn't be happier now. "I love you guys so much!" I said as y/n and Drew hugged us all. "I love you dad!" Drew said. "I love you Shawn!" Y/n said. "I love you guys too!" I said tears still slipping.

I have my family back now! I have the perfect family. Well, the perfect family for me.