Movie Night/Lesson 3

"Amber! Amber!" Jack yelled shaking me awake. "I just got an emergency call from mom and dad and there is a Magcon reunion in LA, I can't make it to both if you don't cooperate with me"

"Whats wrong with Mom and Dad? "I asked

"Dad got stabbed on his way from work last night" He said starting to cry. I immediately got up and stated asking questions.

"What? When? Who did it? Are we going to see him? "I was in shock and then I started crying.

" We don't know yet, I'm gonna go to the hospital and then Magcon, I asked Cameron and he said he'd skip Magcon and watch you "

" ok" I said wiping my eyes, at least I get to be with my crush for a week. The doorbell rang after Jack told me the plans and strict rules about what happens if me and Cameron get "together". I went to open the door, when I did Cam looked at me lustfully.

I realized I was in nothing but undergarments because it's was hot last night.He hugged me and came in. Jack explained to him the exact same rules he told me. Cameron rolled his eyes and winked at me. Jack waved his hands in front of Camps face.

"Bro are you listening "He yelled in his face and Cameron chuckled.

" Yea dude, "

Jack grabbed his suitcases and left after saying a long goodbye and warning me again.

When I went upstairs and got dressed in this (outfit above)
Is suggested we'd go buy junk food an make movie night.

We went to the supermarket and I rushed through the isles grabbing any unhealthy junk food that looked good.

I went to the freezer section and bought like 10 tubs of ice cream. Then to get chips and etc.. Cameron raced around the store with the shopping cart. I had the only emergency card in my hand and paid everything with it. Don't waste too much money Jack's words played in my mind. $124.32 is not a lot of money, right?

We carried the bags to Cameron's jeep and drove away. I called my best friend Jazmina and invited her and her boyfriend, Bradley.

When we go to the house and unloaded the food. I talked to Cameron.

"Whats wrong babe? "He looked at me concerned.

" I need you to be my pretend boyfriend because my friend is gonna think something is up if were not dating like friends with benefits or sex slave" I explained

He smirked and nodded his head. I kissed him on the lips. I knew he'd understand thats why I'd alway been in love with him. There was a knock on the door downstairs.

"Action! "I yelled and ran down the stairs."Babe,stop! ". We had this thing going on that Cameron was supposed to be chasing me. When I opened the door Cameron grabbed my waist and kissed my neck.

"Aww, look babe" Jazmina said in awe. Bradley smiled and hugged her from behind.

"Come in guys" I ushered them into the house. Cameron closed the door and sat o the couch. He pulled me onto his lap. Jazmina picked a movie, she picked The Fault In Our Stars. Cameron and Bradley groaned.

We pigged out on all the sweets during the movie. At the end I was crying into Cameron's shoulder and Jaz was crying in Bradley's.

Jaz and Brad slept on the couch and Cameron and I went to my room. He pushed me against the door and attacked my neck.

"Lesson 3 / Love Bites" He started sucking on my neck till I moaned. "I found your sweet spot" Which was right on my jawline. He starting nibbling on the skin there. It stinged for a while and then it turned to pleasure. When he pulled away I touched the spot and winced. He turned on the light "Look in the mirror" He ordered.

There was a purple spot on my jawline. "Oh my God, Cam what is that, Jack is gonna kill me if he sees this, how long does this last?"

He chuckled "it's a love bite and Jack won't be back for a week, and it'll go away in time, you can cover it with makeup, babe". I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth, using his previous teachings I put my tongue his mouth. Both our tongues tangled in each others mouths. Every once in a while one of us moaned. Whether he grabbed my ass or I tugged at his hair. He picked me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist. Minutes later we pulled away for air.

"You taste like chocolate" He smiled

"Well, I ate a lot of it didnt I"

"I'm tired how 'bout you? "

"Yeah, I guess so, it's pretty late" I replied.

"Do you want me to sleep here or um.. In Jack' s room" He asked

"You can sleep with me," I smirked "But I gotta warn ya I am a cuddler"

"Fine, with that" He winked.

Cameron's POV

She took off her clothes and started changing into a spandex bra and boxer shorts. I took off my shirt and jeans and stood in underwear. I crawled into the bed and pulled the blanket over me. She came onto the bed after she was dressed. She cuddled up to my bare chest and wrapped her small arms around my waist. As for I did the same to her. When I thought she was asleep I whispered to her.

"I've always loved you Amber"

I kissed her head and dozed off into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Omg so Cameron loves Amber back? Isn't that cute and she has lived him for like ever

Do y like my story plz say you do and don't lie to me

Plz comments anddd voteee anddd plz dooo readdd

Omg i love Cameron Dallas sooooooooooooooooooooo
Much I wish he knew that

I wish I could meet him and hug him and kiss him and i would totally feel sooooooooooooooooooooo fudging happy if he following me on my social media.

Speaking of which follow me on insta @mariii.x3__

And on Twitter @Queen_MariiXo

And if u have an questions kik me @mariii.x3_

Love you lots xxx