New Girl

Back to Amber's POV

There was a knock on the door and then again and again. I groaned and tapped on Cameron. I called him by his last name.

"Dallas, Dallas, DALLAS!"

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. He hummed a response.

"There is someone at the door, open it I'm practically naked"

He went downstairs to open the door that was being pounced by someone's impatient fist. I got dressed after brushing my teeth. I put on a crop top and high waisted shorts with flats. I brushed out my hair and put on lip gloss and mascara. I wanted do look like I didn't just wake up.

I was hearing Cameron's conversation. "What the fuck Matt it's like 7 Am" He groaned

"Not even close dude it's 1 PM" Matt laughed.

I walked downstairs and hugged Cameron by his waist.

"Hey, Matt" I greeted

"Amber. " He nodded and I noticed the blonde behind him. He saw me looking at her and introduced her. "Hey guys this is Rachel my girlfriend, Rachel this is Cameron and Amber"

She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She was around the same height as me. To be honest she was really pretty. I shook her hand and hugged her.

We talked the whole time and had breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. Matt and Rachel met through youtube. She was an upcoming youtuber and he was the first to notice her. They were just too cute. Rachel and I playfully argued over who was the cutest couple.

We went to our place. Yes Cameron and I decided to share the place and I recently moved in. We were watching a Netflix movie. Matt and Cameron insisted we finish the Scream Series since there was more than one movie. I knew I wasnt gonna fall asleep tonight.

If I was scared of the first movie I'm pretty sure I'd be scared of the rest. I hid my face in Cameron's chest half of each movie. His arms wrapped around me securely. I tried begging him to take it off but he would always say it was just a movie or he was here to protect me. Damn, it might even just be a movie but it sure ass hell is a fucking scary one.

I ended up going upstairs to the room instead.

"Bae, c'mon dont be like that " He was saying as he watched me huff and stomp up the stairs. He followed me but Matt and Rachel stood watching that scary ass movie. I ran faster and he caught up to my speed. He picked me up and carried me by my waist.

"Cameron watch it with my piercing " I yelled, speaking of which my piercing probably needed one more week to heal because it's been healing pretty quick.

He ran and put me down on the bed. Bad choice, I ran away again. Haha he pouted and followed me.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA COME HELP YOUR UNRELATED SISTERS BUT SISTER" I screeched. He laughed and came to the rescue. But I thought wrong he grabbed me and took me to Cameron.

"RACHELLLL!! " I squeaked meanwhile laughing hysterically because both guys were tickling me. She came and jumped on Matt's back. She distracted him while I got Cameron. I squirmed out of his grip and hid under the bed which I fit under. Luckily, nobody slid under there. I put my phone on silent and texted Rachel.

Me :
Im under my bed come ASAP

Rachel :
Comin, coast is clear

Me :
Im bored

My phone dinged

Cameron:
Peek a boo baby I see you

Oh shit I texted Rachel quickly

Me:
I've been caught ugh

Rachel:

I slid out from under the bed and put my arms in surrender. Cameron stood there arms crossed. He muttered something under his breath that sounded like 'I wanna be mad with you but you look so damn hot'

I laughed and Matt and Rachel came in. They said it was late and he had to get her home. I hugged them both and they left. I feel like she is one of my best friends.
Authors.Note

Sorry for the short chapter but im updating the next in about 30 minutes

-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Love y'all :) xx

Sex Lessons With Dallas (Cameron Dallas Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें