First Date

I woke up tired and a bit sore. I tried to get up but my legs wobbled. He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"Can I take you on a date today? " He asked

"Yes, yes you can Dallas" I replied politely. "So, where are we going exactly,"

"It's a surprise " He laughed. Oh my lord my boyfriend is an idiot. But I love him though.

" Alright, " I pouted and dragged myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with Acne Wash because I was getting a new pimple. How nice!

"Babe, your taking to long I gotta pee"Cam whined

"Come in" I laughed. He cane in and just stood there. "Pee already"

"I dont have to" He chuckled

"Then leave I gotta shower "I retorted.

"Can I join " He pleaded I rolled my eyes and said yes. He eagerly took off his clothes and hopped in and I followed behind him.

"You have to where comfortable clothes, not a dress or skirt" He told me. I just showering and humming to a song acting like nobody was there. I cleaned my piercing and got out after washing my hair.

I got to my drawers and picked a random outfit. I grabbed a white crop top and high waisted floral shirts. It had a belt and I fastened it. Then I put on a brown cardigan and put on white flats. I put up my hair in a bun and did my makeup. Which contained of red lipstick,winged eyeliner, eyeshadow, and blush.

"How do you look so gorgeous " Cameron slapped my ass. I shrugged. He grabbed his clothes and dressed in a casual white tee with khaki shorts and sneakers . He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs.

I tripped over a few steps because I couldn't walk on my own cause he was pulling me. He dragged me to the car and buckled me up. Um.. Am I supposed to be like 'Thanks daddy you practically carried me down here'. He went into the drivers side and put the key in the ignition. The car roared to life as we drove away into the distance.

It was actually a short ride unlike yesterday's it was 5 minutes. We showed up at the bowling alley. This is actually cool and simple, I think I'm gonna enjoy this date.

"OMG, Cam your so classic! " I squealed " Jack and I used to come here all the time"I grabbed his hand and skipped into the building.

The bowling alley was literally packed and tons of people were here. I saw Aaron and Jazmina making out, ok? When did that happen?

I ship it haha #Jazmaaron or #Aazmina. I looked at them for a split second, then ran up to them. I tackled them,ruining their kiss.

They groaned and I laughed.

"What happened with Bradley? " I asked

"Cheated." She shrugged. "But now I have this babe who is way better at everything" She bragged kissing

"And I have this sexy beast who treats me like a queen" I laughed and grabbed Cameron's waist.

"Haha girls enough we know we're hot but let's start playing" Aaron boasted.

"Okay, how bout girls versus boys" Jaz suggested

"Oh, you're on" Cam laughed and high fived and bro hugged Aaron. #Camaaron and #Jazmber were tied, those were our team names. The last game we were really competitive, girls won no surprise. Cameron pouted, I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

"I love you? " I asked and he nodded.

"I love you" He confirmed

I heard someone pass by and say "Goals". She stopped for a second and stepped back.

"Wait are you Cameron Dallas? " She breathed, Cam nodded and she started freaking out causing an uproar with everyone else. I sighed, if only he wasn't famous.

Cameron turned around, he saw me with my arms crossed and tapping my foot. That's when I noticed in the crowd, a teen who's seemed to have cancer. She had a short boy hair cut, like Hazel Grace from TFIOS she also had a nose piece. Only she had red hair and green eyes. She was waving her phone in the air trying to get my boyfriends attention but he was too busy to see.

I pushed through the crowd and went over to her "Hi, I'm Amber, Cam's girlfriend" I say to her and she hugs me. I hug her her back and ask her if she wanted to me Cameron. I grabbed her hand and led her through the crowded bowling alley of screaming girls, even wives an little kids. Cameron smiled when he saw me. The teen came from behind me and gasped. A few tears rolled down her cheeks, Cameron hugged her and took selfies with her.

He did the most cutest thing ever and he only did it to her. He put both his thumbs on her lips and kissed her. I didn't get jealous at all, if anything I felt proud. He signed her oxygen tank booking thingy and followed her social media. And if things couldn't get better he gave her his number if she ever needed help. He was the most perfect person on earth and he makes me realize now that he is the best boyfriend ever.

All the fangirls left and we just stood there and relaxed. The girl with cancer stood and hung out with us. Her name was Ava Clairemont. She was 17 like I was, at least till yesterday. She played bowling with us until it was late. I also learned that she was a self harder and stopped because Cameron saved her life. Aw! We drove her and Jaz and Aaron home.

Everything has been going perfect since yesterday. And now Cam and I can have alone time.

"Cammy come here" I called him

Cameron's POV

"Cammy come here " She called and I went upstairs meanwhile taking off my shirt. There was a bulge in my pants. Damn when she said that it turned me on.

"Babe, where are you." I answered

"Upstairs " She yelled, her voice echoing. I followed her voice and she was in the room laying on the bed in her undergarments. I breathed slowly. She laughed getting up, she smacked my butt, and hugged me from behind.

"I just wanna a good night kiss silly " She kisses my cheek and layer back down. Within 5 minutes she was asleep. I love her so much, she's my princess or like she said my queen