Bad Luck

I woke up drenched in sweat so I got out of bed and headed towards the shower. In the shower I ended up slipping on the soap. After that I got shampoo in my eyes. While cleaning my piercing I pushed it in by mistake and now it hurts a lot and feels pressured. On my way out of the shower I slipped again.

I picked myself up and went to pick my outfit. A pink tank top with black shorts. While closing the drawer I pinched my finger. I cursed out loud and shook it off. I picked up my pink vans but realized I outgrew them. I grabbed my pink Tom's instead.

While doing my hair I burned myself multiple times. I swore under my breath. As I was doing my makeup I poked my eye with the eye pencil and put too much eyeshadow. I decided to go get breakfast while Cameron was still sleeping.

On my way to Dunkin Donuts I lost fifty bucks. So whoever finds it, it must be there lucky day because I can barely find a penny on the floor ha imagine fifty bucks.

When I got there it was like rush hour because the line was long as fuck. When it was my turn I ordered two muffins and coffees the way Cam and I like it. Walking out I spilled my own coffee on myself.

One of the hot employees saw and came to help. I just thought about what I thought and mentally scolded myself because I had a boyfriend. He gave me another free coffee and his number.

I walked home that time hoping nothing bad happened again. When I got home from getting breakfast Cameron was sitting on the couch expectantly. When he saw the bag that 'Where we're you I was looking for you' expression turned into one that read 'You got food'

He ate his food and I ate mine. When we finished drinking our coffee Cameron layed back while I was turning on the TV. I reached over to plug it in and my movement caused it to shift and it fell on my foot.

I cried in pain and Cameron looked worried. He rushed to my side. This was the word pain ever.

"Baby, hold on ar-e you oka-y, I'm calli-ng the amb-ulance " He stammered. The Ambulance came in less than 5 minutes. They moved the TV off my foot and put me on a stretcher. Cameron rode the Ambulance with me. He caressed my face and hair.

"Does it hurt" He asked with worry laced through his voice. I squeezed his hand as another wave of agony rushed through my entire right leg. His face held a look of pity as if he could've done something he would've. When we finally arrived at the hospital. The third time since I've known Cameron.

They brought me into the hospital and to the emergency room. The doctor checked my foot. It was a different doctor not Dr. Hilton. The doctor told me that it was fractured and if a little more pressure was added the bone could've broken. They put a cast on it and gave me crutches. I walked out like nothing, but to admit it's hard to walk on crutches.

We called a taxi because Cam just realized he didn't have his car. It took about five minutes for me to get in the car. Then Cameron got in and we left. The taxi guy ran out of gas so we stopped at the station then he realized he didn't have enough money. He told Cam if he gave him the extra 20 he wouldn't have to pay for the ride home.

Cameron gave it to him but the guy still charged him. Cam just gave it to him and left. He helped me get out the car when he realized he left me behind.

I couldn't get upstairs with my crutches so Cameron carried me. I layed down on the bed an shut my foot up. Cameron gave me pain medication. He saw so much discomfort written on my face. He sat by my side, caressing my cheek and looking from lip and then eyes. I saw what he was doing so I just smashed my lips onto his. Pulling him closer because I could barely move,our lips moved in sync. It was a very soft kiss.

I pulled away from him and took a breath. Until this day he is still astonished about how good a kisser I've become.

"I love you so much" He whispered

I laughed "This is the highlight of my day"

"What do you mean? "

I chuckled bitterly" My whole day has been horrible, I woke up sweating, I slipped in the shower, shampoo in my eye, my piercing, pinched my fingers, spilled coffee on me, and of all the best events I fractured my foot with a TV "

He forced a smile and grabbed my hand. He came on the bed and layed next to me.

"You should rest princess" He insisted and kissed my forehead

"Thanks Cam, I really love and appreciate you" I cuddled to his chest and fell asleep.

Author's Note

Im. Gonna. Do. Chapter. 19. Next

Im probably gonna end the book around Chapter 25

Should I do a sequel

Love y'all (: xx

-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Vote ❎ Comment ❎ Read