Terrible Twos

Amber's POV

2 Years Later

"Mommy! Mommy! MOMMMMMMY! WE WANT MOMMY! " I heard the twins scream from upstairs

"AMBER! HELP" Cameron's shout followed.

I sighed and ran up the stairs. Children. Husbands. Wow, who could've imagined me having two, two-year old children and husband. I can still remember being 17 and the only cares being whether Netflix uploaded the new season to my favorite show.

"Mommy is here!" I cheered " How are my babies?"

"Daddy is not letting us play in the bubble bath with our toys Mommy!" They cried.

"You have to listen to Daddy and take a bath so you can go to your cousin Lia's House" I explained.

Amanda, my half sister, happened to get married months after she caught my bouquet and now she has a baby boy. Lina is two and now Lia is four, but they get along just fine. Alex likes to play with Amanda's step-son. Amanda got married to a guy named Jackson who has a son, Michael who is Alex's age. Him and Amanda had a baby just recently also, they named him Jack. Jaz, my best friend and the twin's godmother is going to take them since she and Amanda have become close eve since Amanda moved to Cali. We had also decided, well, Cam had decided that Aaron be the3 godfather since him and Jazmina are together.

I bathed the kids and got them dressed and by the time they were ready Jaz was here and took them after promising to feed and protect my children. I let out a huge breath of relief. FINALLY! KIDS FREE!

"hello wife" Cameron said coming up from behind and kissing my neck.

"EWW! Cameron! I don't wanna be one of those couples! " I snorted and he started tickling me. I started laughing a breathtaking, long needed teary eyed laugh. Then, he stopped and looked at me serious. He took my face in one of his big hands. Warm and soft. And he stared at me. And it was like I was 17 again. I turned my cheek into his palm. Even after all this time, I'm not used to him being mine, the one he chose, that he's looking at me, not some other prettier girl, me.

"No, let me look at you" He says cupping my face with both hands.

"oh...okay" I hold his hands.

He leans in and his lips brush mine. "I Love You" and then he smashes his lips onto mine. Those soft lips I've learned to love so much. He bites my lip, our signal, I open my mouth. He backs us up onto a wall. He pins my arms to a wall and starts kissing my neck, sucking on my jawline, leaving wet kisses on my neck. his hands drop and start roaming my body. He grabs my ass and I jump up, he carries me and takes us up the stairs and into the room where he drops me on the bed. He removes our clothes and underwear.

"God you're beautiful he says and spreads my legs getting ready to enter until i stop him.

"Uh-uh-uh Dallas not so fast. Condom"

"Oh, right " he says and finds one and puts it on and without warning he slams into me. I arch my back, he starts slowly and picks up his pace, groping my breasts, kissing my neck. My hands hold onto his back. We flip and now I'm onto, his hands hold my waist as I ride him, up and down, slow the quick, grinding on him.

"OH BABE YOU ARE SO GOOD" He says in between breaths. And I know he is about to finish because he twitches inside me and I do too. I get off him and lay beside him.

"That was amazing" I sighed happily

"For reals" he laughs

"Let's go shower" I say getting up

"mkay"

*30 minutes later*

We're watching Netflix and cuddling on the couch when my stomach growls.

"Baby, I'm hungry"

"Same. Want McDonald's?" He asks.

"yes please"

"alright be right back" he says  then grabs his keys, kisses me and leaves

Soon after he leaves another car pulls up. It's Jazmina and the babies and Amanda?  (looking furious)

I open the door and Amanda comes rushing to the door, a cloud of thunder floating over her head.

"YOUR SON JUST CUT MY DAUGHTER"S FUCKING HAIR" She shouted, her yell echoing in the quiet block.

I gasped, unsure of what to say so I said "please don't curse around my children" I see Jazmina shying away from behind Amanda's  shoulder. If this were a cartoon steam would be coming out of her ears. 

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes I did, but I would appreciate it if you didn't curse around my kids." I stood my ground "Jazmina, can you take the babies inside? It's bedtime."

She nodded meekly. I waited till she entered the house and went upstairs. That's when she asked "WHY DOES YOUR SON EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE SCISSORS? HE'S TWO!"

"WELL WHY THE FUCK DID MY SON EVEN HAVE SCISSORS IN THE FIRST PLACE? DO YOU JUST LEAVE SCISSORS LYING AROUND? YOU HAVE KIDS TOO!" I yelled back.

"THAT"S NOT THE POINT!" She screamed "HE CUT HER HAIR!"

"WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR DAUGHTER WHAT HAPPENED  AND KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM MINE BECUASE MY SON WOULDN"T DO SUCH A THING!"

'Whatever" She mumbled "It's not like we or they we ever related anyways" She said walking away, Jazmina scurried after her. Her words were barely audible, heard but not meant to be heard.

___________________________________________________________

IM BACK BITCHESS

-M

HEY GUYSSS LONG TIME NO READ

what does she mean by "It's not like we or they we ever related anyways" ???

hope y'all enjoy, keep reading to find out!!!