Birthday

Im off my period now. I havent done anything the past days because I was in so much pain and cramps were killing me. But today I was excited because it was my birthday. I havent talked to Jack in about 1-2 weeks. I was home alone. What a nice way to spend my day, my birthday of all days. Cameron was out on some Meet And Greet thingy and I had been alone since last week.

I sighed and did my daily routine. Jack probably forgot about me and Cameron probably didn't even know it was my birthday. I had nothing to do so I took Cameron's card and went to the spa (im not supposed to be at the spa till my piercing heals) and salon. I got a French manicure and pedicure. I also did my hair and got a massage at the spa. I went to the mall to treat myself to a birthday shopping day I guess. I went to Forever 21 and Victoria Secret. I went to Kay Jewelers and bought a necklace and a charm bracelet

When I got home no one was there. I went into the room and set down my bags. There was a note on my bed with a box.

Hope you have a good day princess :) xx
-Love Cam

I opened the box and there was a diamond ring. It had a heart shaped diamond in the middle and my name was imprinted in the band of the ring. I gasped and put it on. I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Cameron behind me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS I LOVE YOU " He yelled and everyone came out of the bathroom. All the boys were here and Jazmina and Madison, meaning Jack was here. Jack came out last and I ran up to him, tackling him with a hug. He picked me up and spun me.

"I missed you so much" I cried into his shoulder. The anger I once had against him before washed away. He was hugging ne so tight like he couldn't let go. He finally put me down and I could feel my shirt damp for his tears.

"Im really sorry. " I told him and he rambled on about how it was his fault. I stopped him and told him to forget it and I forgive. Let's just have fun on my birthday. Everybody suggested going to a club and I agreed.

I took a shower and got out. I shaved and shampooed and conditioned. I also washed myself and cleaned my piercings.

I grabbed a white crop top and a burgundy/dark red layered skirt. I got feather earrings the same color as the skirt as well as matching heels.

As for jewelry they were gold and dark red bangles and a ring which matched the belt of the skirt. I grabbed a gold shiny clutch and put my phone and other necessities. Then for my makeup I did simple colors. White eyeshadow, blush, winged eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. After that I decided to straighten my hair.

Cameron came in the room to tell me we were leaving. He breathed out slowly.

"I dont know if I wanna take you out or keep you all to myself so no one else can see you looking this sexy" He growled and I almost moaned.

"Cameron we can do this later please let's go " I told him dragging him out the door.

Carter's POV

All of the boys were here waiting for Birthday Princess to get ready over there. It was getting pretty annoying because Nash and Nicole were flirting endlessly. As well as Amber's friend was over there grinding on Aaron. Like okay will you please continue that shit somewhere else. Cameron decided to go check if she was done getting ready. I insisted on going but he said no because what if she was naked and she was his girlfriend.

Another reason I broke up with Maggie. It was because I had a deep crush on Amber and I'm just realizing she will never actually want me back because she has Cameron. When Cameron came out holding her hand my heart felt like it's been stabbed. She looked so stunning I would just take her right now. Yet again she is a virgin and I know Cameron is gonna take that away, probably tonight.