Marry Me?

I was getting ready to go out with Jazzy. Luckily I am still a month so I haven't gained weight. Meaning I still get to fit my clothes. I put on a crop top and skater skirt. I put on my sandals and did my makeup. I only put on eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I was gonna tell her I was pregnant and she is the godmother.

We were meeting at an ice cream place called Cups. She asked questions but I told her it was a surprise and to just go. I went downstairs and then outside and started walking to the place. Cameron stopped me to ask where I was going and I explained to him about Jazmina and gave him a peck on the lips. The place wasn't far from where Cameron and I lived.

When I got there I saw Jazzy sitting at a table, stirring her ice cream. She looked up when I pulled out a chair. She looked tired and had dark circles under her eyes that were noticeable with or without makeup.

"So what's it that you needed to tell me?" She asked curiously

"Easy there tiger lemme get my ice cream first" I laughed and got up. I went over to the machines and got chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream mixed with a cookies and cream one. Then I went for the toppings. Jazzy got up and followed me.

"Ugh, Fine"I groaned. She giggled and clapped her hands.

"Im.. Pregnant and I want you to be the godmother"I blurted while putting gummy bears in my ice cream.

She squealed and squeezed me into a tight embrace. Oh my God for someone who looks some tired she has mad energy. I pulled away from her because I could barely breathe. I sat back down and started eating my ice cream. It was really sweet and more like a sundae.

I've been craving something like this for the longest. Cameron didn't let me have it because it is unhealthy for the baby.

"So what are the names? "

"Cam and I picked out Katelina Rose Dallas for a girl and Alexander James Dallas for a boy and both for twins" I exclaimed

"Oh my God I feel so special," She squealed "But I gotta go to work bye love you sis "

When she called me sis it reminded me of when we first met and hung out all the time, she'd always called me that. Now we don't as much but it felt good to be reminded of that memory. I walked home with the cup in my hand, still eating the ice cream. When I got home I was panting. I felt sick to the stomach, I opened the door to the house and ran up the stairs.

I went to the bathroom and threw up. Cameron came after me, gathering my hair back so it wouldn't get dirty. He rubbed my back and I cried but I didn't know why I was. Cameron pulled me into his arms. He hugged me and rubbed my back whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Shh, baby it's okay " He told me, cradling me in his chest. He carried me bridal style. And put me down facing his chest.

"Turn around" He laughed, I listened to him and turned around. They was words written on the wall saying "Marry Me?" I gasped and turned around, Cameron was on his knees with a diamond ring in his hand.

I never saw this when I ran upstairs.

"Amber Brooke Gilinsky we've been dating for about a year or more and I really love you. And more than anything I want you to be mine. Words cant explain how much pain I went through while you were gone or when your in pain or uncomfortable I feel the same. I want us to go through everything together even if it means breaking up too. You've been with me through everything and what I did a month ago was wrong. It was like treating a queen like a slave. I felt extremely bad and what I did then didn't let me sleep at night.I never imagined myself feeling so in love with a girl or kneel in front of her asking her to marry me. But I always knew you were special since the day I layed eyes on you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Meaning Amber Brooke Gilinsky will you marry me? " He proposed with his eyes watery.

"OH MY GOD CAMERON OF COURSE, ANY TIME YES, YES, YES!" I squealed. I wiped his eyes with my thumbs and kissed him passionately. We stood there for a while. He put the ring on my finger. It was diamond and had a twisty band. I wore it above the ring he gave me on my birthday.

"Any special place you wanna go to gorgeous?" He grinned

"Dinner? " I said but it came out more as a question. He nodded and told me to get dressed.

I put on a cream colored lace crop top and a white skirt. I put on beige heels and a floral kimono. I curled my hair then did my makeup. First, I did my concealer and foundation. Then I put on a light pink eye shadow with winged eyeliner on top. Then mascara and blush. After that I did the lipstick, it was a light pink shade.

I twirled around in front of the mirror and almost fell. He laughed and caught my waist. Cameron dipped me and then guiding my hand, spun me around. I laughed and kissed him.

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you and you " He grinned and kissed my stomach. I awed and hugged him. I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs. I told him I was ready and we left.

We got to a fancy restaurant and out friends and our families were there? My parents were there smiling. I hugged them tight when I was in the restaurant.

"Hey mom and dad " I cried tears of joy. They hugged me for a long time. Jack smiled at me, I saw him holding hands with Madison at one side if the booth next to Jaz and Aaron. Then on the other side was Matt and Rachel next to Nash and Nic-hoe. (I made that nickname not so long a go but I call her Nicole out loud instead of Nic-hoe. Across the table was Carter and some brunette, Johnson next to Shawn. Taylor was sitting next to my mom and dad.

Cameron and I were sitting together. Everybody was calm and staring at me. I dont even know why there here. Cameron cleared his throat and spoke.

"We have a very important announcement that we would like you to know" He said "As you know Amber and I have been dating for a bit over a year and we're getting married! and your wondering why your here is because I'd like to ask Mr. And Mrs. Gilinsky to take there daughter "

Dad looked at me then Cameron, he saw the hope in my eyes and smiled. He said yes, I squealed and hugged him." I love you dad"

Cameron smiled nervously and eyed me. I nodded and cleared my throat this time.

"Mom, Dad, Jack and everyone else....... " I stalled "I'm... pregnant"

Everybody cheered and took a toast. Including my parents. We ate our dinner and talked. It was really late already. Everybody left and Cam and I left last. He was smiling so much today I was worried parts of his face would fall apart.

We drive home peacefully.

"I'm gonna marry the most gorgeous woman on earth and I'm gonna a become a father, on top of that all your parents accepted could this day get better" He sighed in relief and grabbed my hand.

I changed into pj's when I got home. Cameron put on Netflix and we watched a Disney movie. We watched a movie called Geek Charming. I layed my head on Cameron's chest and fell asleep there. Before I fell asleep he told me

"Te amo mi belleza "

I chuckled. Those were probably the only words he knew in Spanish...

Authors Note

A few more chapters because im not counting authors notes or the intro

If i did the book would finish in the next chapter

Love you lots..

-MalikxDallasxIrwin