Something New

A week later

Jack has been ignoring ever since he found out. Except for today he talked to me but it wasn't an actual conversation because we were arguing.

"WELL MAYBE THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WERENT SUCH A SLUT" He yelled

"WELL MAYBE YOU NEEDED TO REALIZE IM ALMOST EIGHTEEN" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"YOU NEED TO START APPRECIATING THAT I TOOK CARE OF YOU THIS WHOLE TIME MEAN WHILE YOU SHOULDVE BEEN WITH MOM AND DAD AND MAYBE I WOULDVE LET YOU DATE CAMERON IF HE WASNT OLDER THAN BOTH ME AND YOU. YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A BITCH AND STICK UP AND DONT LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. GOSH WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE SUCH A WHORE." He shot back and I starting crying immediately.

I ran to the bathroom upstairs and slammed a razor on the floor till it broke. I grabbed the blade and dragged it across my wrist multiple times. One last cut and everything blacked out. The last thing I remember was falling into the shower.

Jacks POV

"Amber please forgive me I'm really sorry I was just mad" I called marching upstairs. "Hello? Amber please I know your ignoring me but please just hear me out" Still no answer and I sighed. I expected her to come out and hug me since I've given her the silent treatment I knew she missed me.

I went into her room. Not there. Her bathroom. Not there. The other bathroom. There she was lying unconscious in the shower with blood all over both her wrists.I stared at her lifeless body for a second and then started crying. I picked her up and immediately rushed into my car and headed towards the hospital.

I ran into the hospital with my sister in my arms yelling for help while crying. A nurse came with a stretcher and took Amber from me. I followed the nurse, this was all my fault. They put her in a hospital bed in room 25A (

A doctor came to talk to me, he asked me questions.

"What happened? How'd it happen? When was this? "Dr. Hilton was full of lots of questions, huh?

"Well we were arguing and I-I said somethings and she stormed of cr-crying and I guess she took a raz-razor blade and c-cut herself till she passed out" I stammered and immediately felt guilty.

"It's okay kid she's been doing fine but I think it's best she gets to rest" He explained and nodded, walking away.

I saw Cameron at the door of the hospital with a teddy bear and flowers. Why the fuck is he here and how does he know? I glared at him, he's the only reason me and Amber are fighting. He shrugged it away and kept coming towards me.

"Why are you here I told you I never wanted to see you again. " I growled. He nodded and sat down. When the doctor said we could see Amber now I stayed in my seat and Cameron got up. What a dick. He has no idea what happened.

Cameron's POV

I walked into the room and she was just looking at the ceiling blankly. There was no emotion on her face whatsoever.

"Jack if that's you get the fuck out I want nothing to do with you" She spat.

I chuckled "No, baby it's me". She looked at me and her eyes lit up. She smiled and reached her arms out to hug me. I engulfed her in a hug and kissed her nose.

"How'd you find out? " She asked
"Well, if you didn't know I'm guessing that your phone was in your back pocket and you happened to butt dial me and I heard everything." I laughed trying to lift her spirit. She just faked a smile. I took her face in my hands and looked her in the eye.

Sex Lessons With Dallas (Cameron Dallas Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें