25

So if u read my A/N thingy on my board I'm gonna do an extra chapter and an epilogue then do a sequel

Lots of love :) xx

-MalikXDallasXIrwin

None of this information is probably actually true because you don't leave the hospital on the first day but please go along with it.

Recap:
This is probably the worse yet best day of my life..

I layed weak and tired in the hospital bed. The nurse came back in room with my babies. I looked at the girl which was Katelina, she had my blue eyes and Cameron's brown hair. Then Alexander had the same resemblance of brown hair and blue eyes. I smiled but had no actual emotion on my face. Alex and Lina were there nicknames and they were born on June 5th 2015 at 6:00 PM.

The nurse handed me Alex. I stared in awe as he layed in my arms. Cameron was looking at Lina which such admiration. I cradled him for a while and passed him to Cam as we switched babies.

The nurse stood there and waited for us to give her our attention. "Um, doctor says you can leave in a few after you sign a few papers."

I nodded and smiled. She handed me a Cameron the clipboard and we signed at the bottom. She nodded back and took the clipboards. Thed doctor came in and talked to us then let us go.

When we left the hospital I saw Cameron already had car seats in the car. He drove us home slowly and safely. When we got home I was eager to see the room he'd been keeping a secret that was so special. He gave me the keys to open locked the door because he had both babies.

I went up the stairs and opened the door. The room was so beautiful and huge. It was half pink and half blue. The girly stuff were on the pink side and the boy on the blue. The cribs were cherry wood along with the matching drawers. There were baby monitors and the closet was stacked with diapers and wipes along with nicely hung clothes.

In the drawers were baby tees and pants. Pajamas and regular clothes. Pacifiers and those mittens to keep out the babies hands from there mouths. Socks and tiny shoes. Everything was perfect. I looked at Cameron and smiled.

"This is the best room ever" I squealed and kissed him. He grinned widely and sighed in relief. "I love you"

"I love you too" He said

I looked and saw our babies sleeping. We both put the babies in the cribs. I looked down at my babies and thought about how great this was. I was only eighteen but I didn't really care because I was happy.

One thing that I did wanna know is how Cameron felt. He wasn't always a person who shared there feelings. Neither was he as much as an emotional person as I was.

He was near the drawers turning on the baby monitors. He turned on a little night light and closed the curtains after locking the windows. He followed me out of the room and we went into the kitchen.

"I'm hungry " We said at the same time and then laughed breaking the silence. He opened the fridge and grabbed something random. I looked at him because he had frozen dinosaur nuggets in his hand. My cheeks puffed from holding in laughter and it just busted out. I was just crying tears of joy.

"Why do we even have those" I laughed

"A fan gave them to me as a way of her gifting me for joining the Chicken Nugget Squad" He explained trying to be serious. Like that was a believable explanation but I still said ..

"Oh that's cool and thoughtful "

To be nice. He probably bought them or snook them into a cart on one of my bad days food shopping. He nodded and started to prepare them. He put them on a tray/pan and put them in the oven. I sat on one of the stools in the isle of the kitchen. I played my head on the cold, stiff counter.

I was tired so it didn't really bother me much. The oven beeped and I groaned. Cam laughed at me and I gave him the finger. He gasped and clutched the area above his heart acting as if he were hurt.

"You're one childish twenty year old aren't you"

"But you love me"

"I do, but not half as much as you love me"

"Oooh that's true"

"Come here" I pointed at him. He came closer and I puckered my lips. He kissed me and smiled.

"You want some" He asked and I nodded. He gathered a few into a plate and gave them to me. I ate quickly so that I could go to sleep. When I was done I left my plate for Cameron to wash and headed upstairs. I went to the baby's room and took a monitor.

I went into our room and placed it on the drawers and plopped on the bed. I sighed while smiling. At the same time? My eyes closed slowly and I dozed off the last thing I saw was Cameron lay beside me and cover me up with the blankets.

A/N

Ok so I feel really bad about this but I'm not doing a sequel. Its not because I don't want to its because I start school soon and I don't want to keep you guys waiting so I'll do an epilogue and this chapter and maybe during winter break and spring break and my days off I can do bonus chapters and build it up into a sequel. But till then the sequel is still in my drafts. I love you guys honestly and I hope you understand.

-MalikXDallasXIrwin :) xx