Wedding Planning

Ok so I have 4K like omfg Im happy asf

The next morning, I stumbled to the bathroom and threw up. Cameron rubbed my back and rushed here when he saw me run. I brushed my teeth twice and went back into the room. Cameron was carrying me bridal style. He was whispering about how he'd do that at the wedding.

I started crying because I was so happy and because hormones were giving me mixed emotions. He put me down on the bed and kissed me. "I love you"

He left and I layed down, using my phone. I was talking to Rachel who became one of my greatest best friends. We talked about the wedding and she just brought up she was an event planner. She said she'd plan my wedding. That was great news. I hung up and told her I'd be there soon.

I walked downstairs and went into the guest bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw the tiniest bump on my stomach that only someone with good eyes would notice. I smiled, I hope it's a girl. I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen, Cameron was cooking breakfast. He made pancakes and bacon.

"Hey sexy" I smirked hugging him from behind. He breathed out.

"Chill babe " He groaned. I laughed at his desperate need of fucking me.

He gave me my plate and pouted. He started talkimg about how he was doing research and it wasn't bad for me to have oral sex while pregnant. As long as I was comfortable with it I would be fine. He said that it wouldn't harm the baby that some liquid in my body protects it.

I nodded. Maybe I should let him. I told him I promised we could do it tomorrow and plus the baby hadn't barely formed yet. I was barely pregnant I would tell myself. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a purple tank top and blue washed jeans. I put on my purple vans and tied my hair into a ponytail. I didn't put any makeup.

It was a little to early considering we were having the wedding in a year. But I wasn't trying to be those couples that plan last minute. I was scared that anyone would object to Cam and I getting married. Cameron gave me his car because he didn't want me to walk. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips.

I was kind of scared for that oral sex thingy we are doing tomorrow. I am probably going to change my mind. Although it won't harm the baby who says thats certain. Just because he researched it doesn't mean it's exact.

I was thinking so much I didn't see the light change. I stepped on the pedal and kept driving to my destination. When I got there Rachel greeted me with a hug. She gave me coffee and something to eat though I just ate I still took it. When we were done we began talking business.

She said she'd only charge me less after we argued about her not charging at all.

She pulled out her laptop and she began planning it all out. I told her I wanted it at the beach in Malibu but the private one, she nodded and typed. She showed me a picture of the seats set up in front of the arch formed in a heart shape up front where the priest would be.

Then we did invitations after making a long list of people. Next we were looking at dresses. I told her I wish my wedding wasn't around the time of my labor because then I'd be as fat as a fucking hippo. I'd need like triple my size in dresses. Hopefully after birth I don't lose my body, I'd really like to keep in shape.

I picked out bridesmaids dresses and heels for all of us. The flower girl dress to which would be for my niece. Yes I have a sister well half sister. Before Jack and I were born my mom was married and had a kid with a different guy. I'd recently talked to her about this.

Bridesmaids were Rachel, Jazmina, Sierra and my sister Amanda. The flower girl as I said is Amanda's daughter Lia. Maid of honor would be of course Cameron's mom, Gina. I havent mentioned her much but she's done lots for me.

Cameron said he'd come over some day to pick our his best men and his tux and etc.. It was already late around 9 PM and I was done for today. I exited her place after saying goodbye and drove home.

That night I could barely sleep because Cameron was tossing and turning. Which was really odd.

"Babe are you okay? " I whispered. Everything was pitch black and I couldn't see. Though Cameron still found my lips. " Mhm.. You okay? "

"Missed your pink plump lips, that's all" He sighed

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I was glad to have him back. That Month was like a year in hell.

I dont wanna have that again..

Chapter 21

MalikxDallasxIrwin

Wuv u