Reunion

2 weeks later

I was sleeping and I just woke up. Cameron wasn't here, he was at a Magcon Meet N Greet. He was coming back today. My foot was getting better, just a few more days. They took off the cast and said I could finally put on shows. I got a call from my brother.

J for Jack and A for Amber

J- Hey sis I know you're still hurt but you wanna come to a party with us it's a high school reunion there in California we're on our way.

A- Sure, but is Maya gonna be there

J- Yea, why

A-You know she bullied me but I will still go

J- your the best, love you got to go the flight attendant is being a bitch

A-ha bye Jack love you

I went to my drawers and got my clothes. I got a dress that was white at the top and black on the bottom with ruffles. I got out black pumps and my makeup ready. Then I got in the shower and shaved, shampooed, conditioned, and washed myself. I also cleaned my piercings and got out.

My piercings were already healed, today was the last day for both. I know it's been a long time already. I got dressed and curled my hair. Then I did mascara, winged eyeliner with red lipstick. I added a bit of blush and light eyeshadow.

There was a knock on the door downstairs. I went down to open it. Cameron was there already dressed, he gaped when he saw.

"Well , Hello to the gorgeous Ms. Gilinsky, can I take you to the reunion " He said with courtesy an kissed the back if my hand.

"Yes please Mr. Dallas" I answered

"Damn, you look sexy ass fuck" He growled, pulling my waist and kissed me. All the fancy went away and he turned wild. I kissed him back.

"Let's go" I dragged him outside. We got in the car, I stumbled a bit because my foot still wasn't stable but I kept on walking.

I texted Jack for the address.

Me:
Address?

Jack:
30 Melbourne Street (fake address)

We got there after a 6 minute drive. Cameron opened the door for me on the other side. I walked out and took his hand. We walked in hand in hand. I could already see all the people that bullied and doubted me because I was ugly and had braces, used to need reading glasses, and had a scrawny unformed body.

They all looked at me because I didn't have braces, my curves were showing, I didn't have glasses and my body was formed perfectly.

Maya gave me a fake smile but winked at Cameron. Bitch no.. I glared at her and tensed up. Cameron grabbed my waist "Babe, relax I dont want her"

"She's the one that bullied me" I tried not to sniffle.

"Really, let's go say hi" He smirked

He dragged me towards her and pulled me to his side. I tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and smirked.

"Hi, Amanda is it? " She laughed

"No, Amber." I corrected

"I dont care and who is this hottie " She giggled referring to Cameron.

"My boyfriend" I grinned

She whispered something to Cameron thinking I couldn't hear her. "I feel bad that you have to have to date this ugly whore, they probably made you"

Cameron cleared his throat and probably prepared for a speech "First lemme start by saying she is not a whore neither is she ugly. I feel sorry for you if you cease to see how gorgeous she actually is. I chose to date her , I made my own choice. I love her so much and she is perfect to me. Lemme finish off by saying maybe your the whore and jealous. I dont understand how you could hurt someone and live like it never happened your whole life. Especially Amber of all people, it was nice meeting you whatever the fuck your name is but I think we're done here, let's go babe"

"Damn, baby you slayed over there" I laughed hysterically and he looked at me.

"Anything for the love of my life "

"Aww, I don't think I would've had the courage to do that" I admitted and kissed him. He put his hands on my ass and bit my lip. I moaned and opened my mouth. He shoved his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. I pulled away.

"Cammy, let's go upstairs to a room. " I said and dragged him upstairs. We got a room and slammed the door shut. Cameron pinned against the door and kissed me roughly. I grinded my body against his. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed.

He started taking off my dress and then undergarments. He kissed me all over my body. Then he kissed ny inner thighs. I pushed his head closer. He chuckled and put one finger in me. I moaned and he started picking up the pace. Every time I moaned he added a finger until he couldn't anymore.

I moaned loudly as I climaxed. I came on his fingers and he sucked every drop off his finger. I took off his jeans and boxers. I pumped up and down his long shift. I took him in my mouth and already started bobbing my head quickly.

He bucked his hips forward. When I knew he was about to cum I speedened the pace. He groaned in pleasure, he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. It wasn't tasting as bad as the first time.

He pinned me down on the bed and hovered over me. He positioned his self at my entrance. Before he went in I stopped him.

"Cameron, do you even have a condom? "

"No, but you're not gonna get pregnant I'll pull out"
I rolled my eyes and he slammed into me. I arched my back. Waves of pleasure surged through my body. He thrusted into me quickly.

"CAMERON, LORD JESUS"

He smirked and kept pounding into. We were both coming close. I could tell because my walls clenched and I felt him twitch inside me. He came inside me and I realized he forgot to pull out.

"Cameron, holy shit you didn't pull out" I screamed

"It's okay baby most of the time it probably doesn't happen you won't get pregnant " He soothed

I huffed an thought maybe it won't be bad to be pregnant..

Author's Note

Hi gorgeouses haha I made that word up ⬆

Love y'all

-MalikxDallasxIrwin