Continued Lesson 6

I woke up and Cameron's arms appeared on my waist but way below my stomach. I was sleeping on my side. I took his arms off my waist and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and cleaned my piercings. When I was done I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I made breakfast which was eggs, bacon and pancakes. I was almost done with the bacon when Cameron came up from behind me and hugged me from my neck. I served his plate and mine. I poured him orange juice in his glass and mine too.

When he was done we washed the dishes. The soap was all over my arms because he used a little too much. There was soap foam rising in the sink. I grabbed a handful and smacked it onto his face and laughed. He put it on my hair and face.

"Ouch, you hit my nose you little shit" I squealed and punched him in the stomach. I hit his six pack so it didn't hurt him. But he still pretended like it did by wincing and clutching his stomach.

I kissed Cameron with passion but not too hard because I didn't wanna hurt my nose. He pulled away and looked at me in the eye. He grabbed my hands and looked at the cuts on my wrist. He kissed every single slit that I had.

"I dont want you to do this again" He said and I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Promise me" He looked at me hopefully.

"I promise, baby" I answered truthfully "I love you"

"I love you too" He grinned and kissed me.

Later that day..

Cameron's POV

"We never finished lesson six " I blurted and she looked up from her phone. She smirked and nodded. She got up and grabbed her bag taking it to the bathroom. I sat down on the love seat in my room. Twenty minutes later she came out with her hair curled in a red lingerie. Above ^lingerie picture.

My jaw dropped she looked so fucking sexy. Her lingerie was strapless corset that pushed up her breasts. It had a criss cross design in the middle going down. It had straps connected to knee high socks. She was wearing a lace red thong. I had a huge bulge by now just by looking at her.

God, the effect she had on me drove me crazy. I placed my phone on the nightstand and patted my lap for her to sit on it. She walked over to me slowly. Instead of sitting on my lap she straddled me and kissed me. The kiss was full of love and passion. I missed her so much the week I couldn't be with her.

She unbuckled my pants and unzipped my jeans. She took them off and palmed me through my boxers. I moaned guiding her hand. I kissed her plump lips that had red lipstick. She pulled away and knelt between my knees taking, off my boxers. She blew on the tip and I gripped her hair, rolling my head back.

She took the tip in her mouth and then my whole length. She started bobbing her head up and down. I groaned tugging on her hair lightly. She deep throated me without gagging. She kept sucking and started pumping too. I moaned loudly and came in her mouth. She swallowed and scrunched up her nose in disgust. I chuckled and put on my boxers.

I heard the doorbell ring so I put on my pants. I took off my shirt and threw it at her to put on. I saw her take off the straps and socks before I left the room to open the door. Matt, Aaron, Johnson, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, and Nash were there at the door with McDonald's bags.

"Aye, Cameron long time no see" Nash said bro hugging me as well as the other guys did the same. Amber came out dressed in my shirt and leggings. I saw that she took off the lingerie. All the guy looked at her in awe.

"Dude, your hair! "Matt exclaimed

"Whats with the piercing?" Taylor called.

Meanwhile the other guys looked at her like they'd never seen a girl. I laughed and pulled her towards me. Everyone just stared.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to mention.. Uh, me and Amber are dating " I told them all. They nodded and set the food on the table. Ok.. We started eating the McDonald's and watched Netflix on the couch. Amber was cuddled to my chest. Man, I'm starting to think about how much I love her, which is beyond words can explain.

I heard soft little snores coming from her mouth meaning she fell asleep. I took her to my bed and placed her down. "I love you"

I went back to the living room and saw that Taylor, Shawn, Johnson and Matt were asleep. Leaving only Nash, Carter, Aaron and me awake.

"What do ya wanna do " Nash asked

"Maybe, we can read our replies on Twitter" Aaron suggested

"Yeah, okay I'm fine with that " Carter answered. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through the thousands of replies on my one tweet.

"Dude, check this out" I yelled
"This girl tweeted me saying 'I'll kill my cat if you don't follow me" They laughed.

"Thats retarded! " Nash remarked. I kept scrolling down and I found a tweet that said something about Amber. How do they know? I mean I'm known for youtube and vine, etc..But how did they get these pics?

The tweet read:

Who's that blonde bitch with the piercings and ugly pink tips, she looks like a whore

I flinched, that was harsh.

Their twitter username was:

Aliyah
@SweetBabyDallas

I DMed to her.

Me-
How do you know her

Aliyah-
I took the pics, wanna see em'

Me-
DM them to me

She sent me the picture of me holding Amber by the waist. And another of us kissing in the car. She sent more of us walking into the house and some of us from the window when Amber was giving me a hand job.

Aliyah-
Like?

Me-
What do you want from me so you can promise to keep them safe.

"Hey, buddy what ya so concentrated about over there " Aaron laughed leaning over my shoulder. I shooed him away.

Aliyah-
I want a free meet and greet tm at Starbucks with an autograph, selfie and for you to follow me

Me-
Thats it?

Aliyah-
Yeah and 500 dollars

Me-
Okay see you then

I think I just got blackmailed by a 14 year old.