After

1 month later

I havent talked to Cameron ever since the fight and I've been with Carter the whole time. The next day I threw up in the morning. I was really hungry too. Are those signs of pregnancy? Cameron and I didn't use a condom the night if the reunion. I shrugged and went downstairs to eat.

Carter was buttering his toast and looked up when he saw me. I was sleepy, I just wanted to eat and then sleep again. He made me breakfast like he did yesterday. I ate quickly and went back upstairs. I knew I was supposed to get my period today because my period tracker said.

But it didn't come down.

I got scared and got dressed. I threw on any random clothes and shoes. I did my hair and brushed my teeth. I rushed down stairs and ran out the door. Before leaving I took Carter's car because he let me borrow it as long as I didnt kill 'her'.

I zoomed off to the doctor. When I got there I had to wait for 30 minutes till they called my name.
"Amber Brooke Gilinsky " The nurse called. I stood up and followed her to room 37B. Minutes later the actual doctor came.

"So what's up?"  Dr. Hilton asked

"Well I got morning sickness and I am supposed to get my period today but it didn't come down" I explained

"Okay, when did you have sex last" He asked

"A month ago " I answered truthfully. I've been in my room for a month crying every single day and only using the bathroom or getting food if I actually left.

"Well, maybe you can be pregnant, we should run a test"  He told me. He gave me a cup and the tissues to clean myself. I cleaned myself with the disinfectant wipes and peed in the cup. Ugh, I hate doing this. I cleaned up the area around the cup and put it back in the bag.

I gave it to the doctor and he left with it. I waited in he room, he came back with the results. It was positive. Oh My Lord I was gonna be a mother I'm pregnant. The only other news was that they needed to see who the father was. It's pretty obvious it's Cameron because he is the only guy I did it with.

I was close to doing it with Carter but Cam interrupted which is good. The doctor called Cameron to do a DNA test. He came forcefully when he say me he just pushed past me. Harsh. I called Carter to come get his car and I was gonna make Cam bring me home.

Dr. Hilton came out with the results and Cameron was the father, I knew already. He was about to leave but I called him.

"Cameron can you give me a ride? " He nodded and kept walking. I ran to catch up him.

"I still love you, I haven't done anything but cry and think of you"  I said. He just nodded. Wow this is really how he is gonna treat me.

"I really miss you can you please take me back" I asked trying not to cry.

"Amber, I'm hurt and I know you are too I said some pretty harsh things and seeing you with Carter after our breakup killed me it made me think you never loved me because you moved on so quickly. I apologize for the things I said but you never said sorry, I need my time to heal. "

"Fuck you then I thought maybe if you really loved me you'd  take me back especially since I'm pregnant and we'd talked about being parents at some point but now it doesn't mean shut to you and neither do I"  I spat and hurried him.

"Amber, " He said stopping the car on the middle of the road" I didnt mean that about healing in the hospital I cant take it anymore I need you to be mine again"

I smiled and kissed him. I missed his lips for a whole month. I forgot how soft and plump they were. He kissed me back and pulled away to say 'I love you' then kept driving.

His hand was on my thigh for the whole ride. He waited for me outside the house as I told him I was getting my stuff. When I came back he was smiling. He yelled out "I GOT MY PRINCESS BACK"

I dropped my bags and ran to hug him. I jumped up and he carried me, spinning me around. I kissed him all over his face. Then on his lips after a long kiss he pulled away. He put my bags in the car and drove home. We were talking in the car about how in the middle of the night he went to grab my waist or how I went to cuddle up to his chest.

When we got home, I threw my bags to the side and kissed Cameron. We kissed for about 5 minutes. He was gonna take my top off but I stopped him.

"Cameron I'm already pregnant " I reminded

"Shit, I'm sorry" He swore

"Its okay"I reassured him

"Are you happy? To like be a mom" He asked

"Yeah, but I'm kinda nervous too" I admitted "How bout you"

"Yeah, I guess I'm scared too"
He laughed nervously

"Can we pick out names? " I asked

"Sure I've always wanted to do this for some reason" He giggled and grabbed his computer.

5 minutes later..

"For a girl how about Katelina Rose Dallas and for a boy Alexander James Dallas?" I asked

"Those are cute but for the boy I think he should be Cameron Jr" He suggested 

"CAM! He already has your middle name as his first and your last name"I slapped his arm

"Ouch! Babe your being so rough!" He whined. I rubbed his shoulder and kissed him.

"Better?"

"Way better" He smirked

"OMG!" I yawned "Im so tired"

"You can go to sleep I guess we already got our names and if they are twins we can do both" He reassured . I nodded and fell asleep on his shoulder. He carried me to the bed and kissed my forhead.