Chapter-01

Aaron

"It is final then.We are talking with the cilent tomorrow.I will handle everything.Just give me the damn papers.", I nearly snap at my employe as he quickly murmurs a string of 'sorry,sir'.

I cut the call.Imbecile.I have only three days before the cargo is shifted from Italy to Venezuela and these mororns keep getting everything stucked in the process.Ridiculous!

I look at the girl sitting on my bed looking clueless,naive and out of her element.How do you tell an eighteen year old you recently married that your life can never be hers.She can never be yours nor do you want to divorce her.

How do you tell her you will always love another woman yet be called her in public.And the fact that she can never leave you...ever.

" Sadah.",I call out. She looks at me slightly, fear in her eyes. "I want to talk about our marriage plans.And the future of these...relation." I tell her and watch her nod timidly.

"The marriage will be only on papers.
There will never be a husband/wife relationship between us and I can guarante you that...it is never possible..

And second,you cannot divorce me either.Not now or in an year atleast.

But you have to act like a happy couple infront of public eyes,in your family's eyes and infront of media.

I hope I am clear.",I tell her and watch her looking at me emotionelssly.

"Will your keep the promise your father assured me of?", she asks me.I look at her slightly taken back before my face turns into confusion.

" Your father promised me I can continue my study.",she tells me."Oh,yes.Of course.Your expenses,studying,career options and all of the financial expenses of yours will be taken care of me.

I think you didn't get what I said.",I tell her and look her into the eyes.

"I will be your husband by law, by responsibilites and in the eyes of public. But we will never share.. that bond.", I tell her.

She shrugs." I am fine with that.",she says. "I will be a good wife if you keep your words.Deal?", she says extending her hand at me.

I look down at her hand in amusment.Well,that went well. " Deal.",I give her a firm handshake and she doesn't disappoint either.

"Where do I sleep?Where is all my luggage?I was literally thrusted in this room after awkward silence ", she asks me.

" What? "
"Yes,after you left the car.These three men were so happy and took me inside the mansion but they lost all of it within seconds. They kind of awkwardly stood there with these three older women.

And after few minutes they just sent me here.", she says to me and I nod.

" Hm.Like I said stay out of my hair,I will stay out of yours and help you handle such situations.

Now,get dressed for bed and all your belonging are in the closet.You can take the bed and I will sleep on the couch.",I tell her and she obliges.

I work on my laptop as she diappears in the closet.I hear shuffling of pillows after few minutes.I don't bother to look up.

Next day I wake up in the couch with my laptop still on,probably sleeping for an hour or so.Picking up my gym outfit,I go to the gym, my mind wandering on how to handle today's sitaution.

I come back home to find a fixed bed and the shower running.I decide to take the guest bedroom.

Once all dressed for the office I find Sadah sitting on her bed."Ring the bell beside your bed or just ask the maid downstairs to make you anything for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Or ask for any kind of help.",I tell her and watch as she nods looking at the floor.

"I will be in my office.And your college application for the new college will be accepted in seven days.You can do whatever you want in these days.",, I tell her and she simply nods, her grip on the bedsheet tightening.I look at it for a brief second.

I walk out of the room leaving her to be.

I hated my father's talking to marry me with some random girl he met one day while driving in a random country side.Nor did I liked how he begged me to marry her and make her family agree on the marriage.

Nor did I like the marriage hype my friends made in our wedding or the disappointment when I left.
Her presence ever since she came in my life became a bad day.A worst day and nor she or I had any fault in it.

Looking at Sadah just makes me look at a shy,quite,always alert little girl and nothing else. She isn't beautiful nor is she pretty or cute.I didn't even care looking at her long enough to know how tall she is or how she looks in details.

Even after a week passed by I only saw a shadow either asleep on th bed with her comforter on,or a girl reading the whole night or a shadow lingering in the closet till late at night as she arranged her side of the closet.

Besides asking a question or two about her new wadrode I ordered or the vanity table for her makeup product's place she never said a word nor complained.

And I think I like it.A mute and nearly deaf bride by choice.Not to mention a blind one (half blind who wears glasses)