Chapter-15

Sadah

After a few hours

I walk out of the car dragging my feet with a ever lasting frow on my face. I just want to sleep.I have an assigment I have to finish within three days,a hell lot of hoemwork,a friendgroup who are problematic and a guy who is after me....nice.All in one day. Great!

"Agh,huh!Why is my life so complictaed!Uh!!!!!", I cry out sulking and  going towards my bedroom." Babe?Is that you?",I hear Aaron yelling from the kitchen."Where are you,bubby?!",I run towards the kitchen. "In the kitchen!", he yells back and I run up to him hugging his back with an 'omph' sound.

" Bubby.",I snuggle his back side ways."Yes,darling?",he kisses the top of my forhead.

Aaron

My heart melts as she wrap her legs on my back."Come here.",I unwrap her hands and bring her to my front.Her feet is placed on top of mine. Her hands wrapping around my midriff."Whatcha doing?",I chuckle at her baby voice."I am cooking sea food for us and some pasta."

"For whom?Are you cheating on me?", she mumbles placing her head on my tummy." Yes,he is cheating on you with me, flat ass.",Blaze scoffs coming beside me whisking the batter for the lady fingers.

"You are ugly.My husband has better choice than you,fat ass.", Sadah snaps."That better choice would be me, right?", Rue comes in bringing the  grocerries I asked him to bring.

" No.I am his only choice.",Sadah kisses my tummy and I feel butterflies... no a freaking jungle errupting in my stomach.My legs are jelly.Help!Someone help me...my wife is making me feel like a hormonal teengager with his new crush.

"We are his choice,idiot.", Tristan smirks as he chops vegetabels oj the furthest side of the aisle."I belive you.", Sadah waves him off sarcastically."Bubby,why are you home early?", Sadah asks me in her most sweetest innocent tone ever.

" We have guests,darling.",I lean down. My wife turns into a wild cat hungrily claiming my lips and running her hand through my hair pulling me closer presisng herself onto me.I pull apart gasping for breath.

"Darling,we have guests.Don't you know who they are?", I ask her. " Who else?These guys?The unwanted guests.",she scoffs pointing at the boys playfully.All of them gasp dramatically.

"Or the wanted servants.", I add and I am hit by an onion on the back of my head." Hey,don't disturb him!",she shushes Tristan who grumbles.  "Bubby.I am tired.",her face snuggles to my chest.I hold her close kissing my baby's hair. I love her nickname."What would you do if someone says -'Are you a sucker fish?Because I want you to suck my tank?' to me?", she tells me.

" Who.said.that.?!",I turn the pasta and grab the nearest bowl."A boy in the cafeteria.He called me 'beautiful' and stuff like that but he really disgusted me by that sentence.And he was weird.My friends defended me but I don't know he was just weird with tattos,rings and leather jacket.

He was kind of bad boy.",she says to me.
"Baby,what was his name?", I ask calmly, very calmly." Alex.I guess.",she says.

"Don't worry.He will be cockless the next day.Oops,I mean tankless.", I kiss her nose, her eyes widens at my words before she bursts out laughing." I hope so.He was creepy.",she says probably thinking I am joking.