Chapter-10

Sadah

I look beside me to find Aaron snoring.I shimmy down his grip and walk out of the room feeling hungry.I run a hand through my already tangled hair.I walk downstairs to find the kitchen.I look around the gigantic mnasion before walking in a random direction of a beautiful aroma.

I peeked inside and find the kitchen and Rue working on something.
I looked over his shoulder to find creamy,saucy pasta with shrimps.My mouth watered."Can I have some?"

"Only if you give me two plates. ", he shrugs." Ok.On it!",I find two paltes and put them for him.He plates the yummy pasta and shrimps.

He hands me the plate and sits on the small table in the kitchen.I sit on the opposite side.He doesn't look at my way as he shoves the food in his mouth.I happily eat mine.It is yummy!I gulp all the food instantly.

"You have a different appetite while eating salads. ", he says to me withut any emotion. It is even weird heairng him speak."I do not like salads or green tea. I eat them just to stay healthy and away from my problems.", I shrug.

" Looks like you have a lot of live for.",he says eating his pasta.I went quite.

"Not really.I just don't want to be sad and alone in a hospital with a medical bill I cannot afford crying for a family who doesn't care and burdening my mother.", I said honestly.

I feel his eyes on me." I am not trying to gain sympathy.",I said quickly."I don't sympathize humans.They are already pathetic creatuers living with sins and deeds with a mask on them all the time.",he says.

"You are a human.", I point out." And I do have a mask as well which makes me pathetic",he points back.

"You know,people always says that -'Oh,humans are so fake.Everyone wears a mask all the time'.

But I think the ones complaining are always the ones who wear the masks.People wear masks to avoid themselves from embarassment,hatred and rejection. They wear them to protect their own soul.

It is not their fault life treated them that way.", I said.

" Life seems to messed you up too.",he says looking at me."Oh,it actually shaped me.

Dad died at four,mom raised me alone, extended families saw me as a burden,had many snakes as friends, a boy who broke my heart again and agian claiming to be my friend only to domainte me trying to act as my boyfirned which is wanted to be.

And.... my own cousin...touched me weirdly which still makes me wonder if he sexually assualted me or was it jsut firendly touch which I am hypocrite enough to hate.",I tell him.

He listens. "Well,does Aaron's touch makes you feel the way your cousin's touch made you feel?", he asks.

" No.",I said quickly."Does my touch,Blaze or Tristan makes you feel weird or creeped out?",he asks me."No.",I said. "We are nearly strangers yet you don't feel unsafe in our presence.Bit the cousin you grew up with makes you feel uncomfortable than darling,he was the abuser and you were not delusional.", he said seriously.

I smile a little." Well,I guess.",I shrug.

"I tell you,what.I was raped by an old man and his son repeatedly for five years.