Chapter-09

Aaron

I help Sadah to walk down the stairs of the cruise as she slightly winces in every step but manages to come down.I feel three pair of eyes burning holes on my skull.Ignoring them,I put Sadah inside my car and get isnide th driver's seat. They come inside as well.

"Hey,I brouhght you three some cakes!", Sadah says to them and hands them the box full of cake."Thank you!", immediatle they start galloping the cake down." It's really tasty.",Tristan says."Thank you.",Sadah scracthes her neck awkwardly."It's good.Good job.",Rue says to her.She manages a small smile.

We drive towards my mansion in italy as I drop Sadah in the mansion before driving us to our warehouse."Dude!What did you do to her!She cannot even walk.",Rue slaps my chest glaring at me."She is eighteen years old did your forget that part last night?",Rue tells me.

"It's actually the day before last night.", I said. " WHAT!You didn't come out fo your room for two days!",Blaze says.I keep quite.
"Oh god.",Tristan says and I keep quite." It is none of your busniess.",I said sternly."Yes,but she seems niche enough to male her our busniess.

You are not hurting that girl,Kingstone.She doesn't deserve it.",Tristan says.

I look at him surprised since it is coming from him."Talk to her about everything.",Blaze says to me."I will talk with her.",I nod and stop at the warehouse.

"Ok,I tracked down the KKI701 yesterday.They are hiding here in italy to probably assisanate me.I want your help in this case or else our entire mission will fail to take down the gang.

Am I clear?", I ask once I am in he office.

They nod."And we have a little surprise for Rue.", I smirk as we walk down the dark path inside the warehouse and switch on the lights.Rue's eyes widens.

The two scumbags squint their eyes as they groan in the new found light after staying here in darkness for a few days."What the-!Is that Richard Goblinson and his son?The same men who-", Tristan asks me, i nod before he could finish.

"Oh,Rian!How nice to see your ass again after all these years!It's been a long time since I felt that tightness.", the old skunk smirks seeing Rue who look at the man,his hand slightly shaking.

" Who?Rian?Adrian? Oh,I remeber that gal!Is these the same one!Hey,what are you doing there!Untie us,now!",the guy has the audacity to yell at Rue who is frozen in his place.

"Here.", Blaze pushes the gun in his hand.Rue doesn't even hold it.His hand shakes and it drops on the ground.Rue's eyes lowers down, his breathinh comes uneven.I guess,taking him directly to his abusers wasn't actually a good surprise.

" Or give us a nice lap dance while you are at it.",the old fat block laughs loudly."You do know you will die within seconds. ",Tristan growls at the men." I will rot in hell anyway.What is my fault if I want to taste my own heaven before that?",he grins showing his pearly white fake teeth.
I feel.disgusted by the men.Blaze punches him in the face.

Blood drips from the side of his face before he recovers quickly."Are uou jealouse I didn't ask you first, lover boy?",The old fat block grins.

Rue starts sweating and I can feel him panicking."Rue,let's go.We have to leave now.",I said quickly holding his hand.

"Yes,yes,take him away.Calm his sorry ass. ", Richard junior scoffs. Rue goes frozen in his places." Rue,let's go!Fine.I am leaving.I left Sadah at the mansion alone,I cannot stay for longer.",I tell them lying quickly because Sadah is with all of my trusted bodyguards.

Rue looks at my face to see me lying and I quickly cover my emotions making an annoyed face since he is not listening and walking out.Blaze follows me.Rue follows him and I hear a thud before Tristan walks out grinning.

"I kicked his stomach.It jiggles.", he grins. " Good job.",I try to chuckle to light up the mood.Rue is deep in thoughts.Blaze drives us back to the mnasion.

Rue,Blaze and Tristan splilt up in their rooms for their works and I grab my laptop walking inside my room where my sleeping beauty is sleeping.I put the new phone that just came in beside her nightstand and freshen up before working on my new busniess project.

It is hard keeping two life. One where you are the gruesome villian and other where you are a polished busniessman. I am slightly amazed how Sadah never asked me where I got the gun from when I pulled it out of my pocket to scare the guys off.

But Sadah just asked me not to put it on me while I am with her which was comepletely fine with me.I wonder how will I tell her baout my messed up past or present or anything about my two jobs or my angry issues which she had a bad tatse of.

I stare at her beautiful face. I put down the laptop and go under the cover with her cuddling my little bunny.She melts in my arms.She trusts me...I realized it late but I know for a fact I earned her trust somehow in some sick twisted way.

I run hand through her soft tangled curls.Her soft milky skin,her copper skin looks so beautiful under the sun which is her common nemesis.She hates mornings and she hates sun.

I feel my phone vibrate.I pick it up seeing dad's caller id."Hello,Aaron?Is Sadah with you?",he asks me quickly."Yes.Why?",I frown. "Her uncle is in danger .Her mother needs her." he says to me.

"Sadah's uncle is in danger than why would I send Sadah there to risk her life,too?", I ask in disbelife.

"I don't know either but her mom sounded really stressed.Well,you cannot blame her for hating us after you just went in, signed papers and took her only daughter with you. ", he says to me.

" Well,she should hate you.You did that.",I tell him."One day,I will tell you everything. Now be a dear and bring her to Cuba.",he says to me.

"Wait,I thought you said she was from.New Jersey.", I demand."Does she look like an american to you?", he asks sarcastically.I look down my fairly tanned, wavy haired wife. "What is american is even supposed to look like?", I frown at his question.

" Aaron,just take her home.",he said and cuts the call.I look down my wife frowning and kiss her little nose holding her. How am I supposed to handle all these again?