Chapter-07

Rue

When you have a friend with a sucidial past,a hell lot of shit happening in his life and a closed door you have been banging on for five minutes you expect many things to go wrong.

A dead body,broken glasses,slit up wrist and many more actually.Or a dead body of someone else in many cases.What you do not expect is a naked sister-in-law, your half naked friend and him standing over her like a fucking spider to cover her up while she grabs her duvet with her hands that are clearly tied.

"Well,well,well.Not what we expected.", Blaze blurts out with his hands on his hip." Next time,just yell back 'Bananas' so we can freaking know you are still alive.",Tristan snaps running a hand through his hair.

"Get.Out.", Aaron growls."Do you know how worried we were!And you were having bananas!And doesn't sleeping with a minor make you a certified pedophile?", Tristan looks amused now.

" Says the man who sleeps with girls half his age!Now GET OUT!",Aaron yells. I look at him amused since he still hasn't brought out his gun to point at Tristan's stupid head.

"I am half of your age,Aaron.You are now just insulting yourself.", Sadah pipes from behind him bursting into laughter.Tristan,Blaze and I looknat each other choking on our laughs at Aaron's red face.

"GET OUT!Right now!", Aaron growls bringing the gun out of his back pocket." You don't have the balls to fire, darling.",Blaze mocks.

"Blaze,honey.What is going on?",we hear Blaze's mom's voice approaching us followed by Tristan's mom as well." Oh shit.Nothing mom.",Blaze grins as we take a step back off the room.

"Enjoy.", I pipe in as we close the door behind us." What are you three doing here?",Blaze's mom raises her eyebrow at us."Nothing.We were just saying bye to Aaron.Let's go,boys!",Blaze patts on my and Tristan's back as we stiffle our laughter before practically running away from there laughing our asses off.

It is not a first time we caught Aaron with a girl but to see him red faced like a kid was something else.
"Did you notice the bandage around Aaron's knuckles or Sadah's hands?", I ask them out of blue.

They sober up quickly." I did.But that was not the time or place to ask him.",Blaze says to me."I don't want Sadah's life to be ruined by Aaron if he did what I think he did.",I told them.

"Why?If he is happy we should be happy,she getting a rich husband afterall.", Tristan shrugs.Blaze stays quite looking at me and Tristan as I stare at Tristan for a second.

"Is money all that matters?I don't think she is that type of girl.", I tell him. He snorts." Every girl is nearly the same. And she is literally in his bed after all he said or did to her.You really think she is 'not-like-other-girls'.",Tristan scoffs.

"You shouldn't say that about any girl like that,Tristan.Grow up.", Blaze snaps angrily." Woah!Cool down,feminist.When did you start wearing your panties in a bunch?",he rolls his eyes.

Blaze grips his collar and pushes him on the railing."If you speak on singel bullshit about another girl,I will shove you off his ship.",he warns Tristan who glares at Blaze shoving him off himself.

"Fuck off.", Tristan growls storming to his room.I look at Blaze who is fuming with anger.

" I will head back to my room.",he says to me.I nod curtly.I am not as close with ether of them like Aaron.I am new to their whole squad but I know enough to know everyone has a story in this squad and I don't care about this biickering.