Chapter-38

Five months later

Aaron

The cold of the winter is soothing. It's so cold and fuzzy to feel the wind pass by you and feel the -"Ouch!"- beauty of the foggy roads and the-"Ouchoo!"-foggy moring."Ouchoo!",I look at my nearly dying wife who is dying due to sneezing."Told you we should not travel at night.",I sigh seeing her nearly crying as water comes out both fo her eyes and noses.

"But, it is fun!", Sadah still argues. " You are allergic to cold,madam.",Trevor says from the passenger seat."Someone make her understand that.",I mumble reviewing my last month's gross margic profits.Satisfied with the results, I out my laptop down. I look at my wife who is busy shuffling through the small freezer she brought with herself.

"No!No,more jce-cream.You already had one.", I wrestle her and before me, mom grabbed the ice-cream from her and throws it out of the car.

" Mommmm!",Sadah groans."Good job.",I high five Jennie,i mean mom.It's weird calling your foveyears older mother-in-law..'mom'.

"No more ice for you.", my scolding only meets a pair of puppy eyes." But I am pregnant...it's not me.It's the babies.",Sadah places her hand on her bump.

"The babies are asking for ice-cream?", Mom says sarcastically." Yes.",Sadah wipes a fake tear away.Drama queen."They want a ice-cream, then give them a ice-cream.

Why are you two bothering her?",Dad frowns from the driver's seat.

"She already has a cold.", I argue wth him but none can beat his love for hsi daughter-in-law." I will give you two ice-creams when we reach home,darling.",he tells Sadah who happily nods.

I don't know why Dad thought it would be great idea to spend our first Chirstmas in our house.Honestly,I am never even in the house untill it is night and Sadah is pregnant,she canot lift heavy things.But anyway,here we are with an excited daughter-in-law and an overly excited father-in-law and two poor helpless souls of me and my mother-in-law going towards our mansion with a gigantic Christams tree holding truck behind us.

"We need to buy decors!", Sadah chripes." We sure do.",Dad stops infront of a big store which sells Chirstmas ornaments.I am pretty sure they will find celebraties isnide as well who are paranoid about showing off their chrsitamas decors.

Sadah and Dad nearly do a happy walk as they walk in."Who are these people?",I let out a breath I wasn't holding."You are going to lose a million tonight. ",Mom patts my shoulder symapthically.

" Why do I think you are right?",I shake my head in disbelife because as soon as we walk in Sadah has her fingers pointed at a beautiful show piece with a million dollar tag on it.Nice.

After nearly destroying the store for 'unique' decors,I am swiping my card with one hand and holding an exhausted Sadah on other before she can run away and grab something else.

It takes five.... five big bulky bodyguards to drag all those decors out of the store.By the time we are in the bed finsihing our today's work, I find a groaning Sadah.

"What is wrong?", I ask her from my desk while she works on her desk." My feet,they are killing me. Look,they look like ballons.",she frowns and shows me her ankle. It is fileld with liquid and swollen. "Why are you not working on the bed.You shouldn't hand your legs like that."