Chapter-31

Sadah

I look at Agnes who guides me to whisk the cake batter."What are you doing?",Katherine enters the kitchen."Oh,Hi Katherine!",I smile at her.She smiles back. "Hi but what are you doing?", she asks me with a raised eyebrow." I am making a cake!
I know how to make vanilla or chocolate but I never learnt red velvet.",I shrug while pouring the batter in a mold.

"Don't you have school today?", she asks me." Yeah,well Aaron suggested I homeschool for this year which is fine by me.",I tell her and pop the mold in the oven.

"Ok.Actually I was looking for you The boys are asking for you. ", she tells me." Oh,ok.Agnes, call me after it is done.",I tell the sweet old hosukeeper who nods at me similing.

I follow Katherine as she takes me in the basment.My eyes widens seeing the pitch black room which has a projecter on and every pair of eyes is on the projector.Katherine stands beside Victor while I stand beside Aaron who is actually sitting with his glasses on.And when Aaron has his glasses on,you know it's important.

He has a computer on and I look at it amazed.It ha so many tiny symbols on the monitor and Aaron is constantly typing more before he presses enter.
"Ok,now let me tell you our next step.

This is Savanah Gallagher.", Aaron presses a button and the image of a woman isplaced on the big screen." She is currently in my office giving interview but she is also one of the most trusted woman of Silas Rodriguez.",he says to everyone.I don't understand why I am here but ok.

"She will be spying on my every move.But as per rumours I am currently away on my honeymoon, so for that my position will be taken care by Yuvraaj Rajawat for now.", he says.

"Where is his picture?", I whisper to him as he presses no picture."There he is. Sitting right infront of you.", Aaron informs me and I look infront of me to find two pair of green eyes looking at me in the dark.I cannot see his face clearly but his facial shadow is extremely handsome.

I blush as he smirks and I look away in embarassment. "And since he is also the grandson and only heir to Indian mafia,Silas has another golden opportunity to strike a contract with him for the shipments of his busniess.", Aaron says.

I try not to question all those questions in my head."And from his ex right hand man's confession,he plans to do so too.

With Savanah Gallagher and Yuvraaj Rajawat's involvement AK group of Industrices will be...joining hands... again.

For that Silas will be needing to distract Aaron Kingstone and here comes the russians.", Aaron says sarcastically and puts on Victor's picture.

Victor glares at him."Silas will convince the russians and give them bullshit prove against Aaron Kingstone which he already has started to plan.
The russians will be kidnapping Aaron Kingstone's wife from their romantic gateaway.",Aaron says dryly as if he is annoyed.

" Aaron Kingstone will be busy dealing with russians while Yuvraaj Rajawat will fall into greed and sign the papers of Silas Rodriguez.

Power goes to Silas.Aaron Kingtsone.0.Silas Rodriguez.1.",Aaron says.

"That is what you want them to think untill.you ambush them during the shipment?", I ask Aaron.

" Why do you think we will attack during the shipment?",he frowns at me."Because that's when the shipments aka the human carrying cargos will arrive.