Chapter-39

Sadah

Mum flower.I heard mom saying it to him.I didn't protest. I know he regrets not listening to me when I told him my favourite flowers.His efforts count.

I spend the entire day studying.In the noon, I send his lunch with Trevour but as evening rolls on, I cannot help but feel guilt.I shouldn't have be so rudely to him.I miss him.

I wear a light pink fluffy dress that hides my bump.Putting my hair in a ponytail, I put on some light makeup and lipbalm.I kind of look...cute.

Wearing my wedding ring and band,I wear my favourite pair of rose pink sandals.

I walk down the stairs and find Papa sitting in the living room.I love Papa.He isn't my dad but he counts.He and mom staying with us makes me a lot calm in this huge mansion, it feels I have more support than one.
Though the one means a lot.

"Where are you going,darling?",Papa asks me.He is as handsome as my hsuband but older both have similar featuers desoite the angry look Papa can giev others,a type of softness takes ove rhis face everytume he talks with me.

" In his office.I am getting bored at home.Bye!",I tell him partially lying.I a not bored infact I love staying home.I still have two assigments pending. I will just work all night tonight.

I find Trevour on the gate."Trevour,can you drive me to Aaron's office?",I ask him knowing well he cannot say 'no'.Trevour nods without a word he takes out my favourite car which is a Rolls royce.

I sit on the backseat while the driver drives us and Trevour sits on the passenger seat.I look outside the car. london looks so beautiful in the winter.

I love how the snow looks but I never expereinced it. I usually like staying home and with Aaron's busy schedule,he didn't take me anywhere and I didn't even bother.I love staying home but today I just feel like touching the snow I have been seeing all these days.

Mom was horrified honestly as much as she loved seeing the snow fall frist time in her life,she was deadly afraid I might get cold and an allergic reaction.

But,honestly I want to experiece my first snowfall with Aaron and mom during our chirstmas party.

The car stops infront of the skyscrapper. Trevour opens the door for me and the umbrella."Thank you.",I walk inside the builiding and nearly everyone of them stands up.

It's so.... cool to see more educated,over-qualified and hardworking people standing up for me who did nothing but read few pages back home just because I am a powerful man's wife.

But I like the power,I love the feeling.I have seen it with my uncles's wives,with many of my friends's mothers. That ego,respecet of power made me realize you don't need to work hard but need to move smart.

I smile at everyone who shows me respect nodding at them in acknowledgement.I walk inside the private elevatour with Trevour."Trevour,how come you don't have a girlfriend or a wife?",I ask him suddenly.Even I don't know why I asked him that.

His cheeks heat up and those dark shades over his eyes hiding his eyes. "She got married", he tells me. "Your love or your girlfriend?".,I ask him slightly curious." The girl I loved.",he tells me.

"How did she look like?", I ask him and the elevatour door opens up." Maybe I will tell some other day.",he tells me smiling a little."I would love to know.",I said, now really curious.