Chapter-14

Sadah

'I would be fine if you hadn't bumped onto me.',I wanted to snap so badly but I took a deep breath calming down. 'Rember, Sadah.He is not your husband. He isn't tied to you by a wedding ring and some vows to act nice with you',I talked to myself.

The boy looks at me slightly startled towering over me with big muscles for a teenager, dirty blonde hair with pale skin and pink lips with a football in his hand.Two boys stands behind him."Sorry,didn't see you there.",he says in a thick brtish accent.

"It's ok.I wasn't looking  either.", I said and walked past them to the stairs. I walked to the third floor.The class was....ok.The tecaher was amazing and none botheredme nor did the teacher bothers about my presence.

Next was chemistry.I groan as soon as I saw it.I was dragging my feet to go there.I sit in the classroom and find sit down at the back seat.The students starts piling in.I take out my phone.My heart slightly heavy since Aaron cut the call with me.I look at his caller id debating weather I should  call him or not.Perhaps not.

I open instagram which is one of the many apps Aaron installed last night.I don't remeber the last password of my account.I frown seeing myself logged in.I tap on the account and mentally scoff seeing Aaron's account.He logged me in his account...nice.

I scroll through his account. God,my man is beautiful as hell.His every pose,every picture is beautiful and handsome. I tap the recent picture uploaded in his account and find a picture of our hands. His hand holding mine on the duvet.A smile forms on my lip. He took a picture of our holding hands after few long hard hours of sex and posted it on instagram?Ok.....you are getting a promotion tonight dearest husband.

"Oh my god.Don't start crying like me when I found out he was married.It's sad.I know.", I look beside me in confusion to find a girl beside me." Oh my god!I am so sorry!I didn't mean to peek but it's so hard when you catch a glimpse of Aaron Kingstone in someone's phone!

Seriously.Anyway,I am Alice.",the redhead beside me says to me."Sadah.Nice to meet you.",I said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you,too.You are his follower?", she says to me excitedly." Who?Oh,Kingstone?No,no,I was just...stalking.",I said with a quick smile putting down my phone.

"For me it's not stalking it's more like-", she gets cut off by the girl beside her." Checking up on your husband!",the girl with blue eyes and brown hair smirks."Ahhh!Stop it!",Alice blushes.I chuckle at her expression.

"Hi,I am Maggie.", the other girl says to me." Sadah.",I shake her extended hand."Hey,Alice.Who is your new friend?",my head snaps at the familiar voice and find myself staring at a pair of big green eyes who sits beside me.

"Hey,isn't that the girl from earlier?",another guy says to him.He jabs him to the rib, the guy with rich black skin groans extending his hand to me." Taylor.Nice seeing you here.",he says. "Likewise.", I manage a smile as he sits down infront of me.

"She is a fan of Aaron Kingstone,too,William.",Alice says to the green eyes.William scoffes." What is wrong with girls crushing over grandpas.",he says and I get offended.That is my husband.And he is not a grandpa for sure.

"He is not a grandpa.More like your daddy.", I snap. Alice and Maggie bursts out laughing." What?",I look at them confused."You just meant his mom slept with Aaron,right?",Maggie laughs her ass off."What!No!I didn't mean that.I mean daddy dom type daddy.Oh my god,I didn't mean that. I am sorry.",I tell them quickly.