Chapter-27

Aaron

I knock on our door having no word to speak. The door opens up. Jennie opens the door. "You should talk with her.", Jennie patts my shoulder.I nod and she leaves the room.

My eyes widens seeing her on the bed with all of the field I hid in my desk."What are you doing?", I lean against the door frame after closing the door." I am doing nothing.I want answers and you will give me them.

Now, I want you to explain to me why you hid all these filed when you thought I went to sleep?And why did Volkov poison me.",Sadah asks calmly.

"You were never asleep?", I tilt my head at her. " I am a cursed child.Now a cursed bride.I have to look after my shoulder weather or not my near and dear ones are plotting to kill me.",she shrugs.

I met her eyes which held nothing but coldness. "Like I said before I had a fiance.", I tell her.
" Yes,I know.",she nods.
"My fiance who dad arranged for me, was having an affair with....another man.

Somehow when I was busy *takes a deep breath* with a project her loneliness turned into love for that man and but she got to know she was pregnant with my child and aborted the...baby.

But she was no ordinary woman either.She was the daughter of one of the biggest drug dealers in the world who fell in love with... Silas Rodriguez,the biggest crime lord of underworld and owns the largest brothels across the globe because he is the supplier of humans.", I tell her.

" Go on.",she doesn't even flinch or nor does her facial expression changes."I didn't... know all of these nor did I know about Silas.I had inherited my mother's illegal family busniess but I never did anything wrong or inhume with it.Fuck,the mafia was crumbling due to neglence and I refused to hand power to anyone else or do anything with the underworld.

But, blood is thicker than water.",I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"Silas made up a contrcat with me disgusing himself as one of the biggest diamond dealers of Africa, America and Asia.I wanted to enter into shipping busniess what better way to do that if I start shipping diamonds.", I shrug and sit on the bed with her.

"But Silas was importing and exporting humans along with diamonds.

At that time, Silas had me in a contract,he had my finace in his bed.He had it all.In one meeting,he called me for the next step of the contract and there his girlfriend joined us who happened to be my fiance.", I tell her and Sadah nods.

" You killed her there?",she asks me."No,no.I stormed out of that meeting and while I was grieving away locking myself in my penthouse,Rue came in.My fiance's name was Rose.

Rue was Rose's younger brother.Rue had a gun in his hand with tears in his eyes.I disarmed him and asked him why even he betrayed me because we were pretty civil with ecah other,nit friends but drink buddies.

Rue informed me his sister killed his father,mother and their oldest brother for her 'lover' because they wouldn't approve of her relationship.Rue was left alone because Rose thought he was a loyal dog to her.

Rue told me about Silas's works,his exporting and importing humans like they were products.",I look at Sadah and clutch her hand for my own support.

"You don't know the gruesome screams,the beggings and pleading I saw when I barged in the shipping process.

Their cries and howls of pain were too much for me to bear.And then I saw her.Volkov's wife.She was kept in Silas's house where he mercilessly raped her despite her being pregnant.Silas sliced opened her belly and took her child's life.", I gulp remebeirng those memories.

" Katherine was holding her child to her. Her dead baby whonwas rotting yet Kathrine couldn't let go of that baby.She was covered in blood and the smell of rotting flesh was everywhere.The other girls with her were screaming at her, at the smell and at their fate while Khatrine was so quite whispering again and again to her child-'It's ok,baby.Mama's here.Daddy will find us'.

By the time I took her to hospital Kathrine own stitches were opend  and it had an injection.  I shut down everything that same moment and filed police report.

But Silas.... he removed every fucking evidence and my own men betrayed me.He joined hands with Chinesse and Indian mafia crossing nearly seven seas away.But I found Rose when she was trying to flee and I shot her in the middle of an airport.",I tell her.

"It was five years ago. Tristan's girlfriend was also one of the victims and Tristan, Blaze both are my childhood friend.That's why both are actively involved with Rue who wants to kill Silas." I tell her.

"Who do you want to kill, Aaron?", Sadah asks me." I want to end this... Sadah.I know I cannot completely. But taking down Silas would mean breaking a huge connection of traffickers and slowly we can take down every one of them.",I tell her.

"And for that what kind of illegal busniess did you had to start? ", she asks me." Arms and drugs.",I tell her knowing there is nothing to hide.

"Arms and drugs aren't those hideous too?" she questions me."Well,you cannot compare selling humans with selling weapons illegally to countries at war who actually needs them.",I shrug.

"Who do you sell? The attacker?", she asks me." No.The opposite.

Moreoevr, I have no shame selling drugs.They could have chose to not chose drugs,they chose it,I have to run a busniess.So, be it.",I shrug.

"Five years after one man?", Sadah asks mockingly." Well,I was not really a crime guy. And I needed time to plan everything perfectly .",I sigh.

"So perfectly but forgot you might marry someone one day and the lose ends of your plans might catch up on her.", she says scoffing arranging the files and shoving it in my desk's drawer.

I rub my neck knowing well I fucked up." I am.not even angry at Volkov.Nor anyone because none had any fault in it, everyone was just too damn busy in their revenge,their 'perfect plans' they forgot about their imperfect plans.",Sadah murmurs and  sits beside me.

She looks at me. "I want you to divorce me,Aaron.",my heart drops hearing her say it." Don't worry.I won't tell anyone about you,your works or your intentions or the death baby.

I just...want to get far away from me.That's it.Hope you keep the papers ready by tomorrorw.",she says to me and walks up to her side going under the covers and shutting down the lights of the room leaving me in darkness.