Chapter-18

Aaron

"Are you okay?", I ask Sadah at night as she is typing on her laptop.She nods humming.I look at her mightstand finding the empty water bottle." You need to drink more water.",I grip her water bottle and at the same time Sadah's hand grips my wrist tightly.

I raise an eyebrow at her as she yanks my wrist tpwards her harshly."Where were you?",she asks me coldly."In the office?",I ask amused."Where were you?",she asks me again.

"In the office,darling.You can call my assistant. ", I said taking out my phone with other hand." Where did you get blood stains in your sleeves then?You butcher animals in your office now?",she asks me with girtted teeth.

"You are hostile.", I trail a finger on her cheek amused at her." I am on my period,out of hospital and in antibiotics. I am already angry enough, don't test me.",she warns me, her eyes widened with anger.

"Come on,little one.It's probably my blood.I got a paper cut or something.", I shrug. " Don't test me. If i can su your dick,I can bite it off too.Tell me the truth,Aaron.",ok...I love my angry wife.

"I would love to see you bite my dick off.", I grin at her.She makes a disbelife face and let's go of my sleeve." Oh, come on.Don't puff your cheeks like that.It just makes me wnat to bite those yummy apples. ",I poke her cheek.

" Don't touch me.",she says coldly pushing my hand away.I shake my head in amusment walking towards our bathroom.I freshen up before walking to my desk.

I need to finish my work before midnight.Balancing a car manufacturing company,a softwire company, a tech company, a shipping company, a ship company and being the CEO of AK Techs.Ltd. has taught me many things one of them includes never to fucking miss the deadline.

By the time I am finished working, the codes are all in place.I turn on Rex."Rex,double check everything before sending it to team-A.",I said to the microohone."Ok,boss.",his AI voice comes out throught the headphones which I had on.

I turn around cracking my neck.God,I am getting old.I find Sadah still working on her laptop.I check the clock and it's fucking 2 in the morning.Her headphones are on.

"Did you eat dinner?",my question is ignored." Rex,turn off all sounds of Sadah's headphones.",I gritt out.
Sadah frowns taking out her headphones."Good,now you can hear me.Did you eat dinner?",I ask her again.

She ignores me...again and puts down her headphones. "It's 2 in the morning.", again nothing.She is getting on my fucking nerves.It's cute but it's fucking lunatic.

" Are you giving me the silent treatment?",again nothing."Sadah?I am talking with you.",still nothing.
I got frustrated and remove her laptop from her lap.She refuses to meet my eyes and quickly saves her work before I can shut it adruptly which I did.

I hover over her.She glares at me for a spilt second before looking away with her resting bitch face."Sadah.",my whinning does nothing for her.

"Fine with me.I like a quite wife.", I kiss her neck trailing sloppy kisses down the valley of her breasts.I lift her shirt up.She slaps my face away.I pin her to the bed smirkig at her angry face." Babe,you gotta rember I am taller than you.I can hold your hands nad eat you up at the same time.",she rolls her eyes at me.

I push her legs apart and my horny little vixen is already wet and dirty as I pull down her pants."You are not fucking me!",Sadah finally snaps slapping my hands away when I push down her panties.

"See,now she talks.", I grin as she adjust her pants glaring at me." Baby.",I coo kissing her cheek."Don't baby me!",she rolls from between my hands.I face plant on the bed."Sadah!",my patience is running thin.

She glares at me angrily. "Ok,fine!I beat that Alex guy you were talking about.", I said laying down in exhausted. " What did you just say!",Sadah climbs on top of my tummy.

I place my hand on my eyes ignoring her."Then why is there blood on your sleeves?",she demands to know."Because I nearly beat him to death and chopped off his dick.",I shrug nonchantly.

"I don't belive you.", she shakes her head scoffing.I bring my phone from my pocket sighing." You have to start trusting me, darling.",I show her the picture Rue thought was hilarious.

Sadah's eyes widens in horror."What is that!",she gasps in horror."Well,not everyone has a dick as big as your husband.",I smirk cockily.

"I know that!But it is.... blooded and...why is it not attached to him?", Sadah says zooming on the picture." Did you forget thepart I said I chopped it off him?",I said.

"Aaron!What did you do!What if his parents call the police?What if he dies?Where is he?Did someone saw you aducting him?", my little flower loses her mind completely frantically jumping up and pacing around the room questioning me.Wow....now I have a tenant in my oats seeing that little body jiggle while pacing back and forth.

" The only question you should be asking if I cut off his balls too or not.",I said and she looks at me in horror."How can you even say that!",I wince at her tone.

"Is something wrong,honey?", Sadah's mom knocks on our door." No...no,mom.We were just....talking.",Sadah slutters. "Hide your boner!", she hisses at me.I roll off the bed and go towards the closet in amusement.

Sadah talks to her mom for a whiel before I hear the door shut.I come out of the closet and look at her amused leaning against the door frame." That is not funny!",a pillow is thrown at my face."You made him dickless!",she snaps.

"Then what was I supposed to do after he made that vulgar comment about you!", I snap having enough of bickering." People especially arseholes makes that type of comment all the time, do you plan to make all of them dickless?",she growls at me.

"Well,I mean.Yeah.", I shrug nonchantly." Aaron!You are acting as a physchopath!",Sadah cries out."Because I am on.",I tell her the truth.