Chapter-24

Aaron

"See, I told you it was the russians!", I throw the file at stupid Blaze's face who yelps out."But why would russians fire at your house?",Tristan asks me.Rue, Blaze and I give him an 'Are you serious look'.

" Isn't ut obvious he thinks I am the reason his wife is gone.Stupid russian.",I groan as I try to move."Where are you going?",Sadah jolts up behind me."In the bathroom.",I wave her off."Ok.You could have asked me.",she wraps her hands around mine guiding me to the bathroom.

"I am not disabled nor did I lost my legs.I can walk,darling.", I rub my temple slightly frustrated at her clinginess.She has been holding my hand this whole time drifting and off sleep sitting by my side all night.

" You need help."
"Peeing?", I frown at her walking inside the bathroom." I will wait outside.",she offers. "I don't want you to hear me peeing,Sadah.Get lost.", I sigh pushing her at the door." Will you stop being so annoyed by me!",she snaps at me.I look back to find Trista snickering.Rue and Blaze waves me off.

I sigh and Sadah literally closes the door. Sadah waits for me."Turn around, please.",I said slightly embarassed."Dude, you fucking cum in me and then clean me up.I can see you peeing.",she scoffs at me.

I make an annoyed face at her.She turns around.I finish my busniess and wash my hands.Sadah 'helps' me to my bed."Wait,let me fix your pillows.",she insists and it's slightly new to me.Sadah doesn't care how I sleep,she never cared what I wear.It was me always nagging her about everything.

I take care of her not the ither way around.She is my princess. She doesn't do shit.I am now half laid and half sitting but it's comfortable.

"Do you guys want to eat something? ", Sadah asks the men." No.And you are not stepping foot out of this room.",I warn her.She nods quitely.She talked with her mom a few minutes earlier, she looks stressed enough already,I don't want her more terrified if something goes wrong out of my sight.

"Ok,I want to execute this thing now than ever If russians are against us,we will be double fucked.

Blaze,you will talk with the russian.Tristan,I want you to arrange a meeting with Xing. Rue,your job is to prepeare all the files.

I will be working on stepping up the entire plan.And I will ring Yuvraaj. we cannot delay further.

Actually,I will handle Victor.", I tell them.
I cannot let Victor trying to claw me down when we are all fighting for the same cause.Victor did a grave mistake firing at my house. If anything happened to Sadah I would have fucking burned down his empire to ground.

" It's hurting ",Sadah whispers and I look down seeing her red wrist. I let go of her hand slightly terrified of my own grip." I am waiting for them to die for years,Aaron.

I hope our plans don't so to waste for Victor.",Blaze says seriously."Is his full name Victor Volkov?",my eyes snaps to those brown orbs.

"Where did you heard that name?", I ask her more harshly than I intened to be." I met this weird guy... with greyish blue eyes and ash blonde hair.He had this deep russian accent.

He told you you sell humans like they are products and he said something like

'Remeber those women your husband sold,also has husbands who will come after him'. "