Chapter-21

Sadah

"Hey, you are zoned out.", William snaps his finger at me.I snap out of my trance." Oh,yeah.Thinking about all the homework Mrs.Evan gave me.",I groan playing with my salad.
"You were absent for one day.Ut's your won fault.", William reminds me." Oh,I didn't know that.Thank you for reminding me, smarty pants.", I said sarcastically.

He stucks out his tounge at me.I narrow my eyes at him scoffing playfully."Oh,shut it, you two.",Alice says to us since we are doing nothing but bickering and getting on each other's skins.

"Where is Alex and the boys?", Alice asks Maggie and I shove salads in my mouth.Maggie has been awfully qite today. " Alex was found in a random hospital with his.... penise cut off.The boys are terrified.The police called them for interrogation.", she says.

I eat my salad calmly.But others are terrified."Oh my god!What are you sayng!Why didn't you tell me!",Alice gasps."You shouldn't talk to anyone about this.Alex's parents want to keep it under wraps.",Maggie warns at Alice who nods as an awful silence falls on us.

"Hey,do you guys want to see my new fish tank?It's a marine aquriam.",Taylor says to us.

"I would love to see it!", I chirp up. "Then, come over to my house after school.", he syas excitedly." We can all hang out.",Alice says. "Yes!", William nods in affirmative." Ok,I will let  my mom know.She makes these fishs and chips that is sooo good.",Taylor says to us.

I force a smile because Aaron is taking me to some party and I really want to hang out with Aaron in his office after school."You cannot go, can you?",Taylor asks me.I nod sheeplishly.

"Your parents are strict?", Taylor asksme." Yes I mean not parents.Parent.Dad died when I was four. ",I tell him." Oh,is she british or an immigrant?",he asks me."Neither.She is visiting.",I tell him.

"She is visiting?Then who do you live with?", William frowns at me." My uncle.",I said and grab my temple at what a miserable lie I said.

"What is that red mark on your neck?Is that a hickey!", Alice gasps pointing at my neck." What!No,it's just allergies.",I cover my hickey blushing in process.My bubby defintly gave me that hickey but none needs to know.

"Your allergies looks like bite marks?",Alice smirks.

"Ok,fine.I am married and this is my husband's, happy?", I said annoyed and leave my hickey alone." What!Plotwist!",Maggie gasps.

"Who are you married to? ", William asks me." Aaron Kingstone. ",I shrug.Alice frowns at me." Ha.. ha so funny.Tell us quickly and quit lying.",Alice says rolling his eyes at me.

"Why don't you think I can be Aaron's wife?", I ask her. " See this salad?This is also made by him.",I said shrugging."Show us your wedding ring.",Alice says to me giving me a disgusted look.

I unhook my chain and grab my ring before wearing it. I take out my phone and log into Aaron's account before placing the phone down and putting my hand beside the phone showing the exact ring in the photo.

"It's a dupe.", Alice snorts." Do you think I hacked into his account,too?",I said showing her which account I am logged into."Yes.How dare you!",she says gasping.

I glare at her.Now, it has come down my ego and it's fucking bruised.

"Fine.", I take out my gallery and show her the picture he clicked today morning of us in bed with sheets till our chest, cheeks flushed and our breakfast tray on our laps.