Chapter-19

Sadah

"You cannot call a killer a sane person. Can you?",he tells me coldly with no emotion in his eyes." I don't belive you.",I refuse to. I don't belive he can a killer.He owns a gun, that is the highest level of violence he can do. No,my Aaron cannot kill people..

He takes out a gun from the backpocket of his trousers and points it at me.I stare at it in shock."My hands won't even shake if I pull the trigger right now.",his lips curls up in a devilish smirk."You won't.You don't have the balls to do that.You cannot kill me.",I walk infront of him, his gun pressed against my temple."And if you have the balls to kill me then pull it.Kill me.I am not afraid of you.",I said and he takes down his gun.

"But why are you calling yourself a killer?You can't kill.", I said in disbelife, my heart breaking as his face remains emotionless."I have killed nearly thousands of men, Sadah.I don't regret killing any of them.

You have to kill to survive.And I killed because I wanted to either survive or save.I am the don of italian mafia,when I say thousands not millions, that literally means I am a saint." he says to me.

"Are you seriously joking right now?", I said letting out a forced chuckle." I told you I don't lie.", he says to me shrugging. "Do you have an id or something that proves you are telling the truth?", I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

Aaron takes out another phone from his pocket one I hadn't seen earlier."Rex,call Rue.", he says to the phone and it automatically rings up." Yes,boss?",Rue picks up immediately."Did you clean the traces
and handled the dickless?",Aaron asks seriously."Yes,boss.",Rue says in a sleepy voice.Aaron cuts the call.

"Will you ever be arrested by police?"
"I might.But I will bail out."
"Will you leave me?Lose sanity?What will I do if you go to jail!What do you mean you will bail out!What happens if someone kills you,you idiot!", I grip his collar shaking him for answer.

" You have half of my property to your name and I will transfer the other half if I get caught or get killed.

You get to be a rich widow.",he shrugs.I don't know what takes over me, my hand collides with his cheek.I slap him tightly."Do I look like a godl digger to you,huh!

Do I look like I am sucking your dick everyday to suck your fucking money!I want you dammit!I want you in my life!Am I that desperate to get your wealth,you asshole!",I scream snapping at him, tears blurring my vision.

His eyes softens."Darling,I didn't mean that-",his hands crawls to my waist pulling me to him.
"No!You meant that!

Leave me!Leave me!You are an asshole!How dare you say that!How dare you!", I punch his chest pushing him away.

His lips attacks mine making me shut up.I kiss him back passionately our hands desperately looking for each other.My salty tears making it a little salty and so much sweet.Mine....he is mine.None is taking him for me.

I tear down his button down silk shirt tugging on his pant grinding myself on him.His hands comes down on me pulling my pajama off me.

Our hands frantically searching for each other in the dark. I turn down the lights on the nightstand.Tears flow down my eyes feeling my heart tightening in my chest as the thought of losing him.

" I can't lose you,bubby.I can't.Please, don't leave me.",I beg him as he lays me down gently.His blue eyes stares at me through the dim lighted room.His hand comes caressing my cheek, eye flooding with many thoughts at once.

"Why are you crying?", he asks me sighing. " I cannot leave you.You are my bubby.I love being with you,I love having sex with you,eating with you,sleeping,crying,dressing up. Everything.

I love everything about you,bubby.Please,don't do anything that will take you away from me.Please,don't.",I sob holding his hand.I kiss his hand holding it as tears flowed through my eyes.I hide my face in his face sniffling in embarssment.

"You don't care I kill people?", he asks me softly." Some people deserve to die.It's not my place to judge.",I caress his cheek kissing his other cheek as tears flow down my eyes.

My heart drops to my stomach rembering the exact words one person once told me,'The day you fall in love with someone,you will realize how much one's heart aches for them and your will remeber me then...remember how much I loved you'.

I shake the memories of my mind.Because his love was nothing like mine,he wouldn't imagine the heights I would go for my love.

"Baby,it's just jail,death sentence or death only for me.Not for you,baby.Don't worry.", he kosses my nose lovingly.

" What!No!It's not death sentence,jail or death for me, you idiot!All of those means you are away for me.It means you are not with me, don't you get that!",I cry out with tears flowing down my eyes.

"What did I just say,dumbass!Don't say that.Don't you care for me?", I ask him.He chuckles at my accusing tone.

"Darling,I killed my last fiance because she betrayed me.I am that heartless.", he runs a hnad through my hair softly.

I lean in his touch moaning as he tugs on them and presses himself on my entrange.My heart aching as he says those words.His eyes mirroring an intense pain.

" Yet my heart wants you even after so much pain.I  love my life with you.
I would rather see myself killed than see you hurt,baby even if you betray me.

I never asked for your father's family nor your past,did I?Because I don't fucking care.I don't fucking care who you are, what you are.

You are my love,my everything that is all I care.

I care for you,my sweet love.

I love you so much.",he kisses my tears away.

"Then,don't say that.

Don't you understand I love you? I love you so much. Don't you understand that. ", I pull him in capturing his lips.
He grabs my face taking control. Our kisses so tender.

My heart nearly exploding in my chest." I love you, love.I love you so much it physically hurts to see you in pain.

I felt like burning my own father for hurting you.You are my entire world.I understand you, baby because I love you just as much as you love me.",he pulls me in rolling us over. Now,I am top on him.I hug his chest listening to his heartbeat bursting into tears.

"My bubby.My bubby ", I cannot help chanting as I held onto him kissing his chest repeatedly." I cannot let go of my bubby.My sweet bubby.",I grab his face kissing his etire face.He chuckles at me."You are tickling me, baby.",his deep voice says to me softly.

I look into his eyes. I feel his hands on my waist."You are the.... love of life.I can never leave you.",he kisses the corner of my lips as I curled up on him crying my heart out.

I don't him to leave me like my dad left me...I just can't.My heart isn't strong enough.