Chapter 1

The hard steel bed was cold against my back. I stared up at the roof waiting for the day I would dragged out of this dull room and blasted into space.

Not that I was excited for the experience, but I knew it would be a release. Living in this room constantly, having no visitors, was no life I wanted to live. The loud sound of the door opening scares the living shit out of me.

"Prisoner 487 stand facing the wall," the booming voice of the guard tells me. I follow his instructions not wanting to be tazed. It isn't fun.

"Put out your right wrist." I feel my heart beat quicken. Why are they doing this? I'm not 18 for another week or so. Unless their killing off a bunch of us for air supply. A sudden pain in my wrist makes me jerk.

"What the hell!" I yell pulling my arm from the guards grasp. The two of them suddenly drag me out from my cell and I notice all the others being taken down the halls.

"What's going on?" I ask confused slightly twisting in their gasp.

"Shut up," I hear the gruff voice from next to me. I not so gracefully untangle myself from their grip and move quickly away from them. I see more guards scanning kids before putting them on a drop ship.

Drop ship?

That could only mean one thing..these bastards are sending us to Earth. The prick in my neck is the last thing I feel before closing my eyes.