3. Admist the dark

A week passed by,

Karan and his team were busy with finding any loop to reach the criminals. 

Om entered inside the room " Sir, we got a clue "

Karan snapped at his direction when he heard that and so others, they nodded to om, asking him to continue. 

Om " Raghu, the left hand of Basheer, he had booked a private cabin in club Zara and he will there with his new chick "

Shivam " Then we should get him by somehow today "

Karan with his determined voice " We will.. We can't miss this chance , manoj, you will reach club Zara beforehand and hack the CCTV and the entire network there, we need to keep a watch on his every move "

Manoj " yes sir, I will start now "

Om " I will go with you "

They both looked at Karan who nodded. Manoj and Om reached the club .

Other side,

Anvi " Teju yaar,  don't be a spoil sport, come na.. We will be back soon"

Teju " if my grandparents come to know, they will kill me "

Anvi "How will they know, they r not in Mumbai "

Teju " Anvi, they just left for their friends wedding and will be back tomorrow, not like they left Mumbai permanently and why r u even trying with me.  I m not coming, that's it.. Full stop "

She started to walk away and how can anvi leave a chance like this, she want teju to come to club with her for her senior staff B-Day party , it's a golden chance as teju grand parents were also out of state.

Anvi " if u r not coming, then I m not going.. Think about that... You know how much I was looking for it "

Teju stopped " Don't start your emotional drama now.. If u want , u can go, or else come home with me "

She said remembering that her grandparents requested anvi to be with her for a night, as she was not used to staying alone at night. 

Anvi " Haa toh, I promised them I will take care of you and be with you.. Unlike you, I wont break my promises"

She said glaring at her and walked away first leaving teju to sigh.

Teju rushed behind her " Meri maa, I know I gave a blank promise on your B-Day , but that doesn't mean u will use it like this. You know anvi, you understand me right "

Anvi also gave up and sat on the Scotty while teju trailed behind, both didn't speak anything further and reached home by 8 pm.  Anvi straightaway went to the guest room and teju felt sad. She opened the door to see anvi was already in washroom and then her sight fell on the bag she carried, it had her spare clothe for club.  Drowning in guilt, she bite her lips and her trance were broken by her phone ringing sound. 

Closing the door, she walked back to the living room and picked the call. 

" Ji nanu.. Yes we r home.. No she is bathing, haa I will ask her to call you.. No.. We r going to have dinner..

Aap dono ne khaliya.. Okay.. No problem we r safe.. Take your time and enjoy nanii "

She ended the call and one thing stuck in her mind, 

Teju, we reached here safely.. The network is already bad here and the wedding is to take place in the rural area, so the network will be really bad, if any emergency, contact Vishwanath our neighbour, don't hesitate. Aur haa, one more thing, we wont be coming tomorrow, we will reach in two days and take care till then.  Ask anvi to talk to me okay "