28. Truth

Nanu was smirking at mumma k who was anxious, she was scared , teju didn't open the door and she was crying continuously. 

Karan reached the place and he entered the house, followed by sitesh and smirti.

Nanu " Don't dare to step in my house" he said angrily looking sitesh and smirti.  They ignored him and walked inside with worried face.

Karan " what happen mumma...
How did she get to know.. Did he tell her something.. I will "

Before he goes at nanu, mumma k pulled him back " No he didn't.. She heard me and her nanima talking.. She know sitesh is her real father "

Karan " how can you be so careless mummaa... Damn " he kicked the chair and smirti held him.

Smirti " sunny... Calm down, she had to know it one day. We need to talk to her. Where is mish bhabhi "

Mumma k " she locked herself in room and I tried to talk, she didn't even answer. Sunny.. Please go and talk to her "

Karan stood before the closed door and knocked softly " teju, it's me Karan..  Please open the door jaan.  Let us explain Bby.. Please hear us.. Please jaana "

He didn't get any response,  he tried again and it went till she shouted at him

" nahi sunna mujhe kuch, you all are liars, go from here Karan.. "

Karan " I m not going anywhere without you, come Jaan.. Let's go to our house and we will talk about this"

She opened the door and he left terrible seeing her tear stained face. 

Teju chuckled sadly " Our home? Which? The one where I stay with you?  The one where everyone lied to me about my whole life?  The one where everyone acted like I m a stranger ? No... That's not my home and I don't want to go anywhere.. "

She screamed the last sentence and sitesh stepped forward " mishti.. Listen to me.. "

Teju pointed at herself " me... Mishti... So my name is mishti.. And I get to know this after 26 years of my life and you all think it's funny " she shouted and everyone kept quiet.

Sitesh " I understand your anger is justified, we hide the truth from you but please listen to us baby girl.. Please listen to your baba once "

Teju " baba... " she laughed hysterically " baba " " baba " and Karan pulled her in a hug. 

Karan " calm down.. Shhh bachaa..please "

Teju " did u listen to him Karan.  He is telling me to listen to him, listen to your baba, where was he when I was crying for him.  Where was he when I was standing alone in every important occasions? Where was he all these years ? Where the hell was he Karan?  " 

Karan  " he was searching for you everywhere teju, he was crying for you every day, he was going mad for you, please listen to him teju,  I beg u please , he deserves a chance "

Teju didn't say anything and he signalled sitesh to talk. 

Sitesh " me and my sister, we r orphans, we don't have anyone as our parents did intercaste marriage, no one from both sides were known to us. Our parents died when I was 14 and didu was 17 at that time.. She took care of everything at that age itself, she looked after our properties while continuing her studies, she fell in love with jiju and  kundrras are lovable family . I was staying with my sister after she got married as we don't have anyone else.  They adopted me and took care of me along with her, like their own son. 

I joined bachelor's in Mumbai and that's where I saw your mother, Neetu kalyan Prakash. She was the topper of college and from a very conservative background. She won't talk much, she goes out very Less and importantly she ran away when someone say love infront of her.  She was a pure human with innocent eyes and the melting voice whenever she read something in class attracts me to the core.