21. Punishments

He drove to her location and she was inside the place for interview. He kept the food inside the car and stepped out, he leaned on the car , waiting for her.  She stepped outside the place with her colleague and was shocked to see him.

She wondered whether he is for her or for some other work, should she go and greet him?  Or it might get unwanted attention from people around ?.

She looked at him and he signalled her to come to him, she scrutinized her gaze and nodded no.  He glared at her and walked to her while she was fidgeting with her fingers. 

He looked at his colleagues who was looking at them , he said " I m taking her somewhere,  is her work done? "

One of them nodded " Yes sir, she is done "

Teju " no I am not. I opted for night shift as well. I need to go to office "

He tightened his jaws and she gulped looking at his face and he just dragged her to the car making her roll her eyes.  She blinked her eyes at her collegue who chuckled at them. 

He pushed her inside the passenger seat and she groaned " aramse,  lag gaye toh "

Karan " lagne dho " he scoffed and she turned her face to other side. 

She saw a cold coffee infront of her and she looked at him who offered it.

Karan " Finish you hunger strike, I m hungry "

She frowned and then realized, he also didn't eat and immediately grabbed the cold coffee, she took a sip and made him drink. He sighed and had a sip making her smile. 

Teju " y you didn't eat " she asked curiously

Karan " no appetite " he said blankly

Teju " but now you said you r hungry"

Karan " yes I am.. Shut up and drink that.. "

She sat grumpily and drank the cold coffee, in between making him sip.  She looked at the direction they r going, which was definitely not to their home. 

Teju " where are we going "

Karan " to hell "

Teju " I know bcoz u r coming with me na.. Hell hi hoga, my devil " she said teasing him and he looked back with a smirk. 

Karan " Wait till I take you to heaven "

She blushed at his words and the rest of journey remain silent, he dropped by a house which was isolated and a single storey building. 

He took the lunch and asked her to follow him, he gave some cash to the watchman who happily took and left the house. 

Teju dramatically " Wait.. R u going to kill me and feed my body to the dogs, or bury me in the backyard and you will complain to police that I m missing, they will search for a while and then leave my case. I will be "

Karan " Tejaaaa " he warned and she kept silent with a finger on her lips and walked behind him, he unlocked the door and entered inside, followed by her and he locked the door. It was a biometric lock .

Teju " ye kiska ghar hai karan"

Karan " My friend "

Teju " and what are we doing here "

Karan " Does it look like I will answer you" he said glaring at her and she didnt said anything further. 

Karan signalled the plate of food he served and asked her to eat first. She nodded no " You eat, I m not hungry. Cold coffee was enough for me. "