8. First kiss

Teju " How dare you to kiss me? "

He was looking at her shocked and she was still glaring at him

Karan " you slapped me? " he pulled her by her hand and she was now closer to him.

Teju " You kissed me...you deserve that slap.. You stole my first kiss "

Karan " That was not even a kiss you stupid girl, I saved you, I gave you oxygen "

She realized he was only saving her that time, but her ego was big in front of him " You shouldnt have done that"

She whispered and her lips were almost near to his and he closed his eyes, he was losing his freaking control right now.

Karan " So I should have let you die? "

He leaned further and she was nervous " Karan " she murmured as he leaned further.

Her calling his name did nothing, but fuel his hormones, his grip on her tightened and she shivered.

Teju "chodo.. Don't u dare Karan "

Karan " I dare tejasswi "

Teju " no.. Ka" her words were cut off by his lips which sealed hers and she was shocked, her eyes widen and he sucked her lips softly and she wriggled in arms, he wrapped his arms around her waist , pulling her closer and she immediately held on his shoulder as a reflex. He bit her lips and a slow moan escaped her mouth and he tightened his grip on her waist making her knees go weak.  She wanted to push him but her hands were doing opposite to what she wants, she was gripping his shoulder in tight grip that would leave marks on him for sure. She patted his back as she was going breathless but he doesn't care until he felt like she will pass out. 

Karan " fuck, so soft " he whispered near her lips and both have them had their eyes closed ,with their foreheads touching each other. A loud bang broke their trance and they pulled away from each other in reflex.

He saw her teary eyes and cursed himself, he never felt this bad. He stepped forward to apologize when her palm stricked at his face with a thud and she ran away from there crying .

Karan was furious after the kiss and slap , he wanted to apologize but she took it far by slapping him.

Karan whispered "How dare she.. She slapped me?  She was fucking enjoying the kiss but still I wanted to apologize to her, for taking away her first kiss.  But that freaking journalist, she slapped me.. She messed with the wrong person "

He walked outside, his heart was craving to have one look of her, he wanted her to be safe but his evil side was opposing and wanting him to punish her for slapping him.

Karan called manoj who picked the call immediately " Track tejasswi and let me know if she reached her home, not a word to anyone "
.....................................................................

Teju reached her home asap and her eyes were red in anger and tears. She walked to the washroom and immediately washed her mouth. 

Teja looked at herself in the mirror, her lips were still pink and Lil swollen, the way his lips moulded with hers brought goosebumps to her skin.  She closed her eyes and wanted to slap herself for remembering the kiss, in a good way.

Teja " What the hell is wrong with you teja.. How could you let him kiss you, how the hell on earth, you let that happen. You should have pushed him, but y couldn't I? Y was  I clutching his shoulder? He was a freaking arrogant police officer and I hate him, I hate him to the core after this.  He stole by bloody first kiss "

Her self talking session was broken by anvi's phone call , she picked the call. 

Anvi " where r u teju? Did you reached home safe ?"