35. Do or die, but never give up

Karan was guarding in front of the floor, he was talking over the walkie talkie communicating with the others assigned for the safety of the prime minister. 

Karan " stay alert everyone, make sure unknown people doesn't even get near to the floor and check everyone who enters the hotel, over over "

" Yes sir, over over " he received the response and kept the walkie talkie back. 

He changed his SIM and called teju who received it immediately

Teju " Sunny, are u safe.., why didn't u call me , why was your number not reachable, what the hell is happening sunny.. I m so scared " her panicked tone was evident to him.

Karan " misshhh, I m safe and don't worry about me. How r u and everyone "

Teju ' we r good. Papa was wondering y did you went to tamilnadu without informing.  baba informed us that you r on duty for protection of the UK prime minister , but I am confused. You went to get "

Karan " tejasswii, I m here on the request from home ministry and I can't deny them , you know right.. " he immediately stopped her ranting and him calling her other full name was a warning to stop.  It's their code word.

She realized that may be her phone could be trapped and they don't discuss anything in the call.  She stopped asking further and just talked about his health and everyone.

Teju " when you will be back? "

Karan " By tomorrow evening.  Hopefully nothing goes wrong Tomo, it's a big dream project for both India and UK "

Teju " Don't worry sunny, nothing will happen and yes,  you remember what I said right..  I want my hubby bear back safely "

Karan " Yes my jaan.. Love you.. Misssshh, u know, sometimes, some precious thing are thrown in the bin.. You need to check properly Bby "

She was wondering what does he mean but definitely something important.

Teju " sure sunny. I will search and keep it safe my love "

Karan " That's right, keep it in dark, so that none knows about it "

Teju " Cross my heart in this love, Check your answers synced with my driven passion for you by tonight love "

Karan smirked knowing what she meant " Ofc Bby and you know, I'm passionate for you "

For others, it looks like a romantic conversation, for them, it's different. 

Karan " okay bye, bye... Will call u tomorrow after everything goes well "

Teju " bye hubby "

He smiled and kissed her picture in his wallpaper.

.....................................................................
Teju pov :

What does it mean? Precious things are sometimes in bin?  What's that?
Which bin he was talking about?  Think teju, think.. It must be important if he saying something like this. 

Bin?  What's the bin?  Which thing is thrown?  Why sunny is saying it?

Something striked her and she smiled, she opened their secondary gmail account which had access to both. She clicked the trash and there it is , a picture with words,

U Know is under war zone,
My Problem is maharashtra,
Block buster suicidal movie hit in tamilnadu,
OG is here,
It's do or die but never give up.. 

You interview my problem if possible,
I will look the movie,
U Know safety is my priority now,
Make sure Mamu knows all this,
OG to be taken by him